"I know you told us not to wait up, but I came to find you anyways," Harry said from behind me.

"I had a feeling you might. I know you too well, Styles," I sighed.

"Yeah kind of figured a long time ago you did," he smiled and sat a few feet away from me.

"You feeling a bit better?" He asked.

"No, but I'm calm now. Which means I won't claw your eyes out, so you can sit closer if you want."

He scooted closer until our knees were touching.

"I'm sorry about all this," he sighed.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. My "parents" did," I put airquotes around parents.

"I'm sorry because you don't deserve this. You don't deserve to be lied to. Especially for 18 years," he held my hand in his and gently rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

"You know me well enough to know I don't want pity," I sighed. 

"I'm not giving you pity. It's just seeing you sad makes me sad. It makes the sky sad. It makes the sun sad. It makes the universe sad. It probably even makes Jesus sad," he smiled.

"I doubt that," I chuckled.

"Well it's probably true," he put his forehead against mine.

"I just have no idea how to react, or what to do anymore. You know I've been through so much. I'm not looking for attention. I just... want it all to stop," I admitted.

"Yeah baby. I can see that. One day it will. But for now, the boys and I are here for you through thick and thin and all the bullshit that happens. We always will be even when we're old and wrinkly and we're on our deathbeds," Harry took his thumb and stroked my cheek.

"How am I so lucky to deserve you guys?" I asked in amazement.

"The real question is, how are we so lucky to deserve you," he answered.

I smiled. God did I love him.

"Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Yeah."

"Are you going to call your birth mom?" 

"Yeah probably to cuss her out."

"Louis," Harry said in a warning voice.

"Well what else am I supposed to do?" I pulled away.

"Call her and apologize. Meet up with her so she can explain the rest of the story maybe? Just try to get to know her better."

"I don't want to Harry."

"I think you do, but you don't want to admit it. You just want to pretend like it never happened. Right?"

"Right I admitted."

"I know you too well, Tomlinson."

"I just don't even know what I would say to her."

"Don't say anything, just listen first. Process everything slowly. Then you can talk to her."

"I'm scared."

"Do you want me to be there with you?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Then I will. Call her now."

So I took out my phone. I dialled her number, but I just couldn't bring myself to hit the call button. It was too difficult.

"I can't do it," I whispered.

"Yes you can. Please."

"Can you do it for me?" I asked hopefully.

"No. You have to call her yourself and ask if you can meet up."

I sighed. It took 5 minutes of me staring at my phone to finally decide to hit the call button. She picked up the phone. I apologized for her in the quickest way possible, even though I didn't mean some of it. I asked if we could meet at a cafe tomorrow to talk about everything. I looked at Harry the whole time, and he nodded his head in encouragement. I finally hung up once we were done talking, and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"That was harder than I thought," I admitted.

"But you got through it, so congrats," Harry smiled.

"What's my prize?" I raised an eyebrow.

Instead of answering, he leaned in and his lips touched mine.

"I love you," I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you more," he mumbled back.

"That's impossible."

"But it's not."

*****

Hey guys! So what do you guys think about this whole situation? I'll be updating on either Saturday or Sunday so look out for that. In other news, my birthday is coming up on Sunday and I'm very excited! I will also be updating "Sam's Poems" either later today or tomorrow so please add that to your library and read it. I also made a tumblr yesterday so if you could follow me on that I would be very grateful. I hope you all had a nice week. I love you all a whole bunch :)

twitter: jukeboxiou

instagram: angela_k13

tumblr: blazingperfection.tumblr.com