She looked at Jennie, "You have a destination but I don't. I'm completely lost. The Lisa I loved is already dead and I'm so lost. I don't know where to go so I'll just follow you and Jisoo." 

Jennie looks at Rosé and realized that the latter looks so vulnerable compared to when she was driving on that nightmare world to save their lives. That's the moment Jennie realized that Rosé has been trying to keep herself together. To stay sane.

Jennie hugged Rosé and the latter cries. She emptied her hearts out and Jennie is just there, silent and witnessing her breakdown.

After a few moments, Rosé whispers, "Jennie?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'll find my destination but you have to promise me one thing."

"Of course"

"Find your Lisa."

___________________________________

After Rosé, Jennie takes Jisoo's advice and draw a bath.

Condensation runs down the walls.

The heat works wonders on her lower back, which has been out for days from sleeping in the box.

As Jennie washes her hair, the questions of identity keep haunting her.

There's no Jennie Kim or Jennie Manoban employed as a physics professor at Yonsei University or any of the local schools, but Jennie can't help wondering if she's out there somewhere.

In another city.

Another country.

Perhaps living under a different name, with a different woman, a different job.

If she is, if Jennie spends her days under broken-down cars in a mechanic's shop or drilling cavities instead of teaching physics to college students, is Jennie still the same woman at the most fundamental level?

And what is that level?

If you strip away all the trappings of personality and lifestyle, what are the core components that makes you- you?

After an hour, Jennie emerges, clean for the first time in days, wearing jeans, a plaid button-down, and an old pair of Puma. They're a half size too big, but Jennie have doubled up on wool socks to compensate.

Jisoo studies Jennie appraisingly, says, "Works."

"Not so bad yourself."

Jisoo's thrift-store score consists of black jeans, boots, a white T-shirt, and a black leather jacket that still reeks of the prior owner's smoking habit. On the other hand, Rosé is fashioned with denim jacket, a white Supreme t-shirt under it and an old pair of Converse.

Jisoo and Roséis lying in bed, watching a TV show Jennie doesn't recognize.

Jisoo looks up at Jennie. "Know what I'm thinking?"

"What?"

"Bottle of wine. Ridiculous amount of food. Every dessert on the menu. I mean, I haven't been this skinny since college."

"The multiverse diet."

The other two laughs, and Jennie thought it's a good thing to hear.

___________________________________

They walk for twenty minutes in the rain, because Jennie want to see if one of her favorite restaurants exists in the world they're in.