Part 15

Ashton's pov.

I was woken up by Taylor moving in her sleep. She was wriggling around on top of me. I checked to see if she was alright and not having a nightmare or something.

She stilled causing me to groan.

Great.

I had a boner. This wasn't going to go away anytime soon. Slowly getting up and moving Tay so she was laying beside me still asleep.

Quickly moving my hand down and into my pants I started to relieve myself, god I wish she was awake so she could do it for me. I was trying to hold my moans in but ended up letting out a large grunt startling Taylor and making her wake up in shock.

"Ashton?" She mumbled "are you okay?" She said while turning to face me. Once she saw me she started laughing as I still hand my hand in my pants.

"Need a little help?" She giggled sweetly.

"Yes" I practically begged

She crawled over to me straddling my waist and planting a tired kiss on my lips. She made her way down taking off my Shirt and running her fingers down my chest making me writher, she traced the v-lines slowly and carefully before pulling at the waist band of my pants freeing my erection from it's tight confinements.

"Please" I whined bucking my hips up in search of contact.

Taking hold of my member she started stroking it at a slow pace, I could tell she was still tired but she wanted to help me. She buried her head in my shoulder nipping and sucking at the skin while continuing her movements with her hand until I finally came.

"God you're so good with your hands" I groaned

She nodded into my neck as I flipped her over so I was now on top.

"Ashton, I'm so tired but I really want you right now" she said yawning. I laughed at her cuteness before telling her I would do all the work.

"I love you Ash" she smiled closing her eyes as I took over dominating her as she watched tiredly.

"I love you so fucking much" I growled coming down from my high thrusting into her one last time before pulling out.

"Can we cuddle now?" She asked

"Sure, go back to sleep babe" I told her as she snuggled into my side and I stroked her hair until she drifted off to sleep.

I didn't go back to sleep instead I phoned Calum to tell him where we were.

"Hey Cal" I said as he picked up the phone.

"Ashton" he panted out of breath

"Are you okay Calum?" I asked slightly concerned.

"God Ash, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he said panicky.

"What why?"

"They followed you some how, and we can't pick them up who knows where the could be. I could have stopped them but they pushed me down the stairs... I kinda broke my leg but that's not our biggest problem right now. Just be cautious and aware, Luke wants to talk to you" he said

"Okay but just leave the other guys to sort it, I don't want you to get hurt even more" I told him.

"Ashton?" Luke's voice came from down the phone

"Yes?" I asked

"Is ... Is Tay alright?" He asked

"She's fine she's extremely tired for some reason but she doesn't seem bothered about the situation."