Part 7

A/N: Hey guys!! if you're reading this then it would be really cool if you voted or commented or both just to let me know if it's any good, i've already uploaded this story on tumblr but i'm editing it on here. xx

"happy birthday Luke!" I shouted as I walked into the kitchen giving him his card.

"Thank you Taylor" he smiled

"I'm sorry it's not much but I'll buy you a drink tonight" I said

"It's fine really, it's more than what these fuckers got me" he chuckled motioning to the other guys.

It was Luke's birthday and we were all going clubbing to celebrate tonight.

"Ashton can we go shopping today?" I asked sweetly

"No"

"Pleaseeee" I whined like a little child

"No. I'm not going shopping with you so I can spend hours following you in and out of shops and waiting for you to find the right stuff"

"Please Ash" I begged really wanting to get out of the house for a bit.

"No"

"I'll take you" Michael said "I need to get some new hair dye you can help me pick"

"Okay yay" I said happily jumping up to go get changed.

Once I was ready I shouted to Michael to let him know we could leave.

Ashton and Michael came Into the hall way at the same time.

"Look after her, don't let her go off on her own and make sure she is always in your sight" he said to Michael

"Okay mate" Michael said reassuring Ashton

"Bye" I said kissing Ashton on the cheek.

Me and Michael were now in town going from shop to shop. So far Michael had brought a few tops, some cigarettes and a few CDs for Luke. We were now trying to decide what hair dye we should get him.

"I think you should dye it dark blue" I said

"Ooh that's a good idea I haven't dyed my hair blue yet" he said getting as excited as a kid in a candy shop.

We brought a pack of blue hair dye and left the shop. I dragged Michael into river island to buy a cute little black dress for tonight. I tried it on in the changing room and walked out to see if Michael approved.

"Ashton's not going to be able to keep his hands off you tonight" he smirked looking me up and down.

"Good" I winked before changing back and paying for the dress.

It was around 6 when we got back home dragging several shopping bags with us. I swear Michael was a secret girl when it came to shopping.

"Well you guys didn't buy much" Luke said sarcastically. "There better be something in there for me" he joked

Michael handed a HMV bag over to him.

"Happy birthday mate" he said

"Cheers" he said happy with his new CD. I laughed at the situation. Them being in one of the towns biggest gangs you wouldn't expect them to buy each other birthday presents and frankly I found it quite funny.

"anyway we should all probably get ready to go out" Michael said leaving to go to his room. I followed his lead and went to my room to get ready.

I had just done my make up and was in my bra and knickers when Ashton walked in.

"Holy shit babe I hope you're not wearing that out" he smirked eyeing me up and down.

"Shut up" I laughed before sliding on my new black dress.

"Really?" Ashton sighed

"What?" I asked confused. I thought he would like it...

"You look so hot I might have to keep you at home and do naughty things to you all night" he groaned

"As much as I would love to its Luke's birthday we have to be there" I sighed

"Fine" he groaned flopping onto my bed.

"Come on get up Ash we need to go" I said tugging him behind me.

We all pilled Into Calum's car and made our way to a local club.

The boys dragged me over to the bar straight away and order several rounds of shots so we were all pretty tipsy.

Calum dragged Michael and Luke to the dance floor where they all found girls to dance and get off with, it was funny watching how smooth they all were. But they were also quite inimidating as other men around them were catious and wary of them. I saw several people nervously looking at them as if they were scared. I guess being in a gang does that.

Ashton stayed with me all night until he had finally had enough and dragged me outside the back of the club.

"What are you doing?" I laughed drunkenly as he pushed me against the wall kissing me roughly, I jumped so my legs were wrapped around his waist as he trapped me closer to the wall. I moaned into the kiss suddenly wanting more. Ashton's touch drove me crazy and also left me wanting more, there was just something about the wy he touched me, it sent sparks throughout my whole body, it made me feel alive and on top of the world. The feeling of Ashton's lips was soon withdrawn leaving me confused as I was dropped out of his grip and onto the floor.

Some one had ripped him away from me and was repeatedly hitting him in the face and kicking him. I gasped as I scrambled closer to him trying to pull him away from the person.

My gaze was drawn from him as a familiar face filled my eye sight. Shit.

"Good to see you again sweetheart"

It was the guy from the other night. Styles I think his name was. He pulled me up by the hair making my scalp sting as I screamed in protest. His gang members were still beating Ashton down on the floor as i screamed at them to stop. I hated watching them hurt him.

"stop it" I screamed crying "leave him alone, get off him" i was trying to pull away rom Styles tight grip but it was no use.

Ashton rolled to his side in pain once they had stopped.

"Ashton" I screamed trying to get out of Styles grip again.

"And where do you think you're trying to going" he said pulling me back.

"Please... L-let me go" I cried

"And why the hell would I do that?" He smirked

He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and started to walk away with me. I locked eyes with Ashton as he lay almost motionless on the ground. Tears were burning my eyes as I wished I could help him. I could see the struggle in his movement as he tried to speak to me but I was being carried further and further away until he was out of my sight.

" where are you taking me?"

"just some place" he said

"why are you taking me? what have I done?" I whispered

"you ask too many questions Taylor" he groaned.

"I have a right to know" I protested

"well why do you think I took you huh?" he smirked

"I-I don't know.."

"think about it..." he said

"Ashton?" I asked quietly

He nodded and didn't speak for a long time.

"Yes"