Part 9

My throat was red raw and burning from screaming my lungs out. This was basically torture. The pain was indescribable and excruciating, I didn't know how I was going to last any longer.

They had me tied up. Legs chained together and arms chained together so I couldn't escape their harmful blows.

"What Taylor? Oh she's fine want to say hello?"

My head shot up as he said my name. He was talking on the phone, my phone.

He walked over to me looking down on me then bringing his hand down carelessly he hit me straight across the face an echoing sound followed it as I screamed out in pain. He laughed at me before mumbling something about me being pathetic before returning to the phone.

"Oh and by the way, she's a screamer" he smirked before hanging up.

"He will find me and when he does he will kill you" I spat trying to look less pathetic.

"What makes you think he would come and find you?" He laughed

"Because he loves me" I didn't hesitate to say.

"Ha.ha very funny, Let me tell you something though, Ashton is a cruel person he doesn't 'love' anybody he doesn't care about anyone, he's selfish and pathetic only there to make peoples lives a living hell" he growled

"No he's not! He's a good person!" I screamed defending Ashton.

"Please. He is anything but good. He will ruin you. He will break you until you can't be broken anymore. Then... He will kill you" he whispered the last part genuinely looking sad.

"Please let me go, I can help him" I whimpered

"No one can help him. Trust me I've tried" he sneered

My head rose as I heard him say he'd tried, I looked at him questionably.

"I used to be part of his gang" he started "my girlfriend..." He trailed off stopping.

"What happened to your girlfriend?" I asked carefully.

"H-he shot her" he said sadly until a sadistic smile took over his face. "And that's exactly what I'm going to do to you. It's time someone finally showed him how it feels to have sone one you care about taken away from you."

"Why haven't you done it already?" I asked quietly

"Done what?" He asked

"Killed me"

He smirked "I'm waiting for the right time. When Ashton finds you so he can witness it."

"What if he doesn't find me?" I asked

"Then he obviously doesn't care about you" he laughed

"Why did he shoot her?" I asked

"You ask too many questions" he whispered.

It was silent for a few minutes as he sat on a chair opposite me. He had his head in his hands as if he was deep in thought.

"She had a thing with Ashton before we met... When I came along they were still seeing each other, but one night he cheated on her and she came to me. I had fallen for her as soon as I met her and when she came to me I followed her... She cheated on him with me to throw it back into his face...We started secretly meeting each other when they were still together but when he found out he was over taken by anger and shot her." He said sadly

"W-why did he shoot her? Why not you?"

"Because he loved her and she hurt him" he snapped

"I'm S-sorry, did you love her too?"

"Yes" he sighed "more than anything"

"I'm sorry" I said again

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I know what it feels like to have someone you love taken Away from you" i whispered

He looked at me confused.

"My parents... They Um got killed in a car crash. Me and my brother were left with nothing. It was a tough few years until Ashton offered us a deal"

"Oh" was all he said as he abruptly got up and left the room.

Styles pov.

The world was a cruel place. Why do people we care about always get taken away from us. Just because not everyone can be rich and lucky it isn't fair that other people have to suffer. Seeing her sitting their helpless and weak made me realise that it wasn't fair on her. Why did she have to suffer from Ashton's actions when she had already lost so much in her life.

But I couldn't let her go now. It would show a sign of weakness one which I couldn't afford to show as my life would be over from any sign of giving in.

All I wanted to do was to show Ashton what it feels like to lose someone you love. To lose someone you have dreamed about being with forever. I wouldn't be able to kill her, not now. She must have felt enough pain losing her parents to last her a lifetime, she didn't deserve anymore. How could someone as beautiful as her be so broken and pained.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

A few weeks had past and she was still locked up in one of the spare bedrooms. I haven't heard anything form Ashton's gang which means that maybe he's given up and maybe I should let her go.

I usually found myself wandering into her room late at night not being able to sleep and watch her peacefully sleeping, she never looked in pain in her sleep in fact she looked breath taking. It was moments like these where I wished I had some one I could call mine. Someone who I could curl up to at night and talk about pointless things.

The longing I had for any type of relationship was getting to much for me as I stormed out of her room and back to my own room swearing and cursing at how i was so stupid. She would never want me. No one would. I would never be loved and I had to now try and accept that.

"You're a dead man Styles" I heard a smug voice say from behind me.

At last... I thought he would never show.

"I know" I replied smiling and turning around. This was it. Ashton pulled the gun he was holding upwards so it was pointing straight at my heart. "She's a great girl Ashton, don't ruin her" I begged. He looked at me in disgust as his fingers went to the trigger.

"Go on, do your best" I smiled closing my eyes and enjoying my last few seconds of peaceful silence.

A crack of a gun sounded as the bullet hit me at full force the pain was quick and instant as I felt my vision and senses slowly fade into nothingness. I didn't have to face another day again. And she was free from me now just like I was free from the world.