Part 12

"Morning" Luke grumbled from beside me "did you sleep well?"

I nodded "thank you for helping me last night"

"It's no problem, anything for a friend"

I smiled at the word friend. I didn't really have many friends.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked

"Sure" I said rolling out of bed and following Luke down stairs.

We decided to make pancakes and ended up getting mess everywhere it was hilarious. We were now trying to flip them on the frying pan but were falling badly.

Our laughter filled the room as Luke made me forget about everything.
He was currently trying to chase me round the kitchen to throw flour at me but I was fast and kept getting away.

"Hope we're not interrupting any thing" some one said from the doorway. Both our heads snapped round to see Ashton glaring at us from the doorway. He had the girl from last night next to him grabbing onto his arm. All she wore was one of Ashton's t-shirts and it was so obvious what they had been doing.

I tried to not let it get to me but found myself turning away from them to carry on making the pancakes.

Luke came up behind me placing a comforting hand on my lower back. He turned me around so I was facing Ashton again. I knew this was Luke's way of telling him that I didn't care about him anymore, even though we all knew that I did.

Ashton must have lied by saying that he loved me if he had moved on so quick. I looked at him seeing his eyes glaring at something I followed his burning gaze which was looking at where Luke had his hand.

"Are you coming back to bed?" The girl asked him pecking him on the cheek before going up the stairs.

"I'll be there in a minute" he grumbled.
"So... Are you two a thing?" He asked

"No" I blurted out sounding stupid.

"I'll be back in a minute" Luke smiled weirdly

Once he left a smirk replaced the angry look on Ashton's face.

"You know, you guys would make a cute couple" he said

"We're not a couple" I growled

"Good" he winked "because I don't think I would be able to see you guys together without wanting to kill him"

With that he left the room leaving me confused. He'd moved on already so why did he care if I went out with Luke.

Ashton's pov.

I could have killed him. I don't know why but the thought of him touching her the way I did killed me.

Yes Luke deserves someone as sweet and caring as her and she deserves someone good like Luke but she is mine and I refuse to let any one else have her. I know I'm not good enough for her, but I don't think I could live with her not being mine. She has this spell on me, I've never loved someone before, but she just makes me crazy.

Every time I see her she looks more and more innocent and I just want to hold her and tAke away all her pain.

This girl I picked up from the party last night, jane? Jess? I don't know, she was just a distraction. It turned into a game between me and Taylor to see who could make each other the most jealous. I could see when she looked over my way and she could see when I looked over her way just to make sure we were both watching each other until she took it too far. She kissed Luke.

One of my best friends. It really got to me so in a flash of anger I told Jane?
That we should take it upstairs. All the way to the stairs I kept my eyes locked on Taylor, she hadn't seen us go. She turned around to where we previously were realising We had gone, she then looked around panicked in all directions until I caught her eye just before going up the stairs. I smirked at her before following the girl up the stairs.