Chapter 17: finding the cure

The next day, i was in so much confusion of where i was, i remembered kissing stefan, although i was in love with his brother before. I finally wake up and i look to my side.
"Stefan!" I gasped.
"Serena?" He asked half asleep.
"What am i doing here?"i Muttered to myself.
"Take a wild guess?" He shrugged.
"Oh good i am so sorry, you in love with elena and i am with damon it's not right" i shook my head.
"No your right" he sighed.
"Morning sleephead" damon walks in and his eyes widened in suprise.
"Morning brother" stefan causual put.
"Wow this is something" damon said. "Well you two, it's a shocking suprise really"
"Just get to the point damon" i sighed.
"We are going to this island which contains the cure so we are all joined together for the day, yay" he said sacrastically.
"The one thing i needed to hear" i rolled my eyes.
"Oh it will be a good adventure" damon smiled.

And this is where we are on an island and completely stuck with elena, damon, rebekah and the crazy man that bonnie is good friends with, all people i hate.
"Is this nessiary for me to be here, i should have stayed at home" i rolled my eyes.
"Well no not really" damon sarcastically smiled.
"Well i for one can say i wanted you to come so we can patch things up serena" rebekah nods.
"What for so you can get my sister to turn off her humanity, and go team rebekah" elena laughs. "No suprise."
"Since your making no effort of talking to me and you went behind my back good plan" i smiled.
"No serena it was bad enough when it was off before, no one is turning off the there humanity" stefan says.
"Thank you mr sensible that sounds just about normal good to have you back" damon says.
"Can everyone shut up i am pretty sure i am the only one bothered about this cure." Bonnie sighed.
"Hey so am i" jeremy said.
"Me too" i smiled. "It's either normal again or i am back to off switch".
"Can i talk to you serena?" Stefan asks.
"Sure" i nodded and we went to a different part of the beach.
"Don't do this to yourself" he sighed.
"And why not?" I shrugged. "They are the ones who should be to blame when i go like that".
"No it won't because either way... i don't want you making mistakes ok because i do care about you serena you can't change to.."
"A monster?" I finish.
"Exactly" he says. "And you're no monster serena cure or no cure you just have to not let it see like the have won".
"Ok, i can do that" i smiled.
"I know you serena and you have a good side and a tough side too" he says and hugs me.
"And this stefan is why your my best friend" i sighed.
"Let's get a move on" the crazy man said (coz i dont really want to know his name).
"So what exactly are we looking for?" I asked.
"A cave" he said. "Which is why it's important you stay here".
"And this is when i become pointless" i sighed.
"I will stay with you we should set up camp" stefan tells me.
"Thanks" i smiled at him.
"Maybe we all should" elena points out.
So we put down the stuff and set up our tents.
"I don't get why you're being so nice to me" i turn to rebekah.
"Maybe because i am the only one willing to be nice to you" she tells me. "And you seem to not have many friends".
"I guessed" i sarastically smiled.
"You really going to hate me forever?" She asks.
"Probably not i mean what's the point i was like that to defend my back stabbing sister" i shrugged.
"Look serena i do seem like a bitch but at least consider being my friend." She says with a small smile.
"I will try but no promises" i shrugged.
After putting up the camp for the night we are all ready to be settled.

The next morning i am awoken by stefan.
"What's going on?" I asked getting out of the tent.
"It's bonnie and jeremy" elena said for the first time to me. "There gone along with shane".
"The crazy man?" I question and she nods. "God who's idea was it to trust him".
"Obviously bonnie herself" damon answered.
"Well i for one is going to kill him when we leave this island" i rolled my eyes.
"You do that we got everything out of him" damon says.
"Really because some how i don't think you got this figured out do you?" I snapped.
"Can you both stop acting like kids all of a sudden?" Elena blurts.
"I can do that perfectly well" i nodded.
"Good well damon you go with rebekah and stefan i will search with ser" elena said.
A/N: not like the show but i need to mix it up :)
"Sure" i shrugged. Great, day one and already akward idea.
As the other walked away and split up.
"We need to talk." Elena tells me.
"Ok, maybe about where this all started?" I added.
"No, not about that about how things are"
"I am fine the way it is"
"Well i am not ok, look hate damon all you want but with me no this can't be how it is."
"Seriously i desevre to be mad you went behind my back elena!"
"I know ok, but.. i am your sister"
"If i seem like so much to you then why do this to me?"
"Coz i love him ok" she tells me.
At least we got the truth.