Chapter 13: Bad luck

Life is finally normal but would that be a bad thing? Me, elena and jeremy are closer than ever before which is exactly what i want, we also discovered that as much as we want klaus dead (even me!) We can't our bloodline would be wiped out that includes the bitch katherine, stefan, caroline, tyler, damon and me. And none of us want to die, but if we did it would be game over i wouldn't live to see elena and jer grow up and neither will stefan or damon and she would lose one of her best friends. Any way i think this is it. As much as we were happy we are letting elena leave town for a while. I want the best for her but besides that me and damon are in this bit together.

"How long we got to be here?" I sighed.
"Lets just say until rebekah gets here" he shrugged.
"I know your hiding somewhere" alaric calls.
"Good job there is so many different doors he had to go through" damon smiles.
"Not like he will find him" i agreed. "Let's get back to the car".
"Come out all of already" he smiled. "I know you don't want to die but it's the only way."
"I would kill him if he wasnt linked to elena" i muttered and we got a text from rebekah as it goes quiet.
"She has klaus" i nodded. It was all down to her and we get back to the car where we meet her. But alaric got there with us.
"Ric don't do it" i said.
"It's the only way the evil of this town goes all because of you vampires" he said and damon tries to stop him but its too late he staked klaus. It's over.
"Oh.. damon" i whispered.
"We don't know yet" he says.
"No but if not then.. how dare you!" I screamed.
"Serena no" he said and alaric started smiling.
"Shame to meet such an end isn't it?" He said and at that moment he started to attack damon.
"Ughh great of him" i said running at him and pulling him off. "I wish i could kill you, but of all people your linked to my sister"
"Well that's such a shame because she won't see you or damon ever again" he says. "Now if you don't mind i am going to love watching your both die."
At that point damon phone rings.
"It's elena" he says. "Hey elena".
"Your probably thinking i am somewhere new right now" she laughs. "but what's going on."
"You will probably need to go somewhere else because we are all going to die" damon sighs.
"What!" She says. "But.."
"You have to choose elena is it me or stefan" he says and i looked at him.
"Damon it was always going to he stefan." She says. "If we met first things may have been different".
"Yeah maybe" he shrugged. "You have a nice life".
"I love you damon" she says.
"You go and get your man elena" i nodded.
"Serena your there too?" She says.
"Yes i didnt want to say any thing even if i did it would change your desision so go and get stefan go to see him, i love you little sis just remember that i am also always proud of you" i smiled.
"Oh serena" she says. "Good bye both of you"
The call disconnects and we looked at each other and gave each other a hug.
"I am glad we have each other." I said.
"So am i, i wouldn't have went with out you" he shrugged.
"Well if we go down we all go down together" i sighed.
"Very much likely" he says.
I kissed him and he kissed me back as we smiled at each other and someone sarcastically claps.
"Aww it's to sweet isn't it" and he throws things toward damons way and i stand in the way.
"That's my job" damon sayd and i am sort of weakend and she starts fighting with alaric.
"Damon be careful" i cried and suddenly alaric is not fighting back as he is starting to struggle.
"Alaric?" He questions. "Something has happend."
We look at each other.
"Elena!" We panicked and get in the car after he stopped holding alaric in his arms and we are speeding away.
"I don't think we will make it til morning" he sighed.
"But we are alive, god no" i started to cry.
"Don't cry elena will be fine i know it" he nods.
"She's dead damon!" I cried. "My sister is dead."
"No she won't be we are going to see her she will be ok" he said comforting me and i pull out some blood bags and drinking on all in one go and get another.
"Serena" he says. "Stop, your going to switch off your humanity again".
"God what do i care, my sister is dead jer will need to leave town and he will be all alone i can't be his sister" i sighed.
"Don't your humanity has come back on and i can't lose you" damon says. "Just rest and we will be home in mystic falls soon".
So i did but i think i shouldn't have turned my humanity back on because it was the worst thing i ever done.