Chapter 8: Can't control myself

A/N: i thoughy i would uses this chapter from a song name by krewella which actually suits serena. Also this chapter splits of into what the last chapter finished and also to when rebekah becomes a student at mystic falls.

"Business, you would think a vampire wouldn't do business" i laughed.
"Oh we do which is why i need someone loyal and trusting, but also no guilt" he says.
"What me?" I questioned.
"Let's see you look like you don't accept any guilt do you?" He asked.
"I suppose not, as long as this won't invole any thing in mystic falls" i said.
"Even if it was i think clearly you will get a good disgise" he said.
"Looks like you got yourself a partner" i nodded.
"How about we finish the wisky's and you can stay in town at my house we are going to get on very well" he looks at me and i look back at him.
"I think you are going to be good to work with klaus" i smiled.
"That is the best thing i ever heard but i think lets cause some distruction and fun" he laughs and i joined him.
"I will drink to that" i smiled at him.
Looks like i think leaving is the best thing i ever done leaving this all behind i think i am going to be the personality i am now only with someone who likes it and doesnt want me to be like i was when i was a human. And i think i am going to like having no control.

Months later.
Klaus and i have been getting on quiet well it has been quiet a few months and i am more than ready to do any think i want, and what he wants, there is no humanity switch especially with damon who can't help fall for any one i am guessing he is very much over me now and elena has seemed very much unable to need me it seems they accepted i vanished of the face of the earth very quickly.

I put down the pen shutting the book as i see klaus appoarch me.
We are in mystic fall and i am in my disgise of short blonde hair and black dress.

"You up early love, special occasion?" He asked.
"Just going out " i smiled.
"Make sure you don't get caught." He warns.
"Relax babe i got this" i joked. "No really i will be fine klaus damon won't catch me" i said.
"Well good we need to leave soon our new guy is already out of town" he said.
"Got i will meet you back there" i nodded.
"Ok see you back here" he says.
I go out and leave the flat, mystic falls is a weird place to come back to, but i know no one will reconise me as go to the grill and there was damon looking ok and standing with elena.
"First serena now stefan" she sighs "i don't know what to do."
"Serena will be ok elena and i am sure stefan will manage." He nods and hugs her. "I miss her too".
I felt jealous but i couldn't let it take over.
"A whisky please" i asked.
"Miss isn't it too early for one?" He asked.
"No, you listen to me" i looked into his eyes. "You are going to make me a whisky and i am going to pay you so i can have it to go".
"Yes miss" he nods.
"Thank you" i smiled.
"A bit harsh aren't you" damon says coming over.
"Hey you look like someone we know" elena asked.
"Really, funny how simlar some people look" i shrugged.
"Your whisky miss" he said.
"Thank you, i think i should be off now" i smiled.
I look back and i caught damons eye.
"Serena" he said at once and i had to get away. I could still hear him.
"Elena it was serena how did we not notice"
"We lost her and she was right under our noses damon" she said and i was far around the corner before i could hear more. I raced back to the flat and opened the door.
"Klaus we need to go, now" i said seriously.
"Let's go, we need to be very quick about it" he says.
And we took or stuff and got in the car and drove away as quickly as possible.
"I knew we couldn't stay long i thought the disgise worked" i sighed taking off the blonde wig.
"Don't worry we won't be back for a long while" klaus reassures me.
"What would i do with out you" i smiled.
"I don't know" he laughs. "Be stuck on your own i suppose i won't leave you, because your a good girl".
"No i think i am opposite" i said.

We finally get to the place and it is a bar.
"Wow this place looks old" i said.
"It's supposed to" he says. "I got an old friend around, come out"
It was all quiet.
"He is probably hiding, any way i think we need to awaken my sister to find out what's going on" he says and we go to a basement and see a coffin.
"Now i need to awaken little rebekah you two will get along very well" he says. He compells a guard. "You will let rebekah feed on you when she awakes."
"So where is this helper?" I sighed.
"Should be here" he said and as if on cue.
"Klaus i have been looking all over for you" a familar voice says.
"Oh i am here" he smiles. "Serena meet your new helper."
"Stefan" i gasped.