Chapter 6: preperations

I walk through the school halls expecting no one to take any notice, but they do. Silence is every where and i am walking towards my locker. It's like one of them movie moments the popular girl has all eyes on her or a normal girl has everyone looking at her because she looks different. Maybe i think i am the second option.
"Serena" someone says and i turned around. It's caroline.
"Hey caroline how are you" i smiled.
"Great, good to see you back elena never said you would be back but now your here" she smiled.
"Yeah, have i missed any thing?" I asked.
"Not really, but a part from your flawless return i suppose that's it" she shrugs.
"Great, well i am off to history, i guess i will catch you later?" I asked.
"Of course" she nods. I know control even through i wanted to do it i am ok, i can battle this.
I go into history but there is a new teacher.
"Are you new or something?" He said stopping me.
"No i am serena gilbert" i shook my head.
"Ah yes serena" he nods.
And i smiled.

After history Mr Saltzman stops me.
"What's up sir?" I asked and i know i can feel something happening i want to take his blood.
"Relax it's only about your brother" he laughs.
"Oh ok" i smiled. "Is he ok?"
"He has had some weird essays all about vampirism and it seems he has a sudden interest in it".
"Really?" I asked. "I can't say that i didn't,teenage crush and all".
"No it seems more advanced than that" he says. "Almost as if he knows something".
"Oh right, well let me know if there is any more weird things he does" i shrugged.
"Also serena" he calls before he turns away. "Shut the door i need to try something".
"Ok.. like what?" I asked and he stuck a wooden stake in my heart.
"Ow, stop, mr saltzman stop!" I yelled.
And before i knew it stefan was here in a flash.
"Stefan" i groaned and he pulls out the stake and pushes him away.
"What you doing?" He snapped. "This is elena's sister!"
"Oh and a vampire, like you and damon" he snaps.
"Just leave her alone" stefan sighed, "serena go".
"Ok" i smiled.
Why is he protecting me, just because i am elena's sister? There has to be more to it.

I went back to the boarding house.
"Wait serena" stefan calls.
"What is it stefan, i get it i am a vampire and i should be protected i can protect my self from mr saltzman" i sighed. "Also i know your only doing this for elena so stop i am ok".
"What's going on?" Damon asks.
"The new history teacher is far from normal, he tried to kill me and he knows about is three" i explain.
"Vampire hunter" he nods. "He has to be"
"I will kill him" i hissed.
"No" stefan says. "Leave him"
"Did you not hear her stefan that man is crazy?" Damon sighed.
"It's not that he wants us to kill him and that won't solve any thing it only draws attention to us" stefan argues and i nodded.
"I suppose he is right" i agreed.
"Seriously" damon turns to me.
"Yes damon" i smiled. "Seriously"
"Fine" he mutters. "I need to know why katherine is back any way".
"Good thinking, there needs to be a reason" i said. "And the last thing we want is that to mess up miss mystic falls"
"Oh yeah, we can't for get that" damon says sarcastically.
"Damon" i snapped.
"Just sarcasum" he shrugged.
"Fine" i said and turn to stefan. "So in the mean time we also have to keep an eye on elena's new twin".
"Yep" stefan says.

Two weeks later...
14th november
Miss mystic falls day has arrived and it's two weeks on since i last had wrote a lot has happend, especially how i have been living in the salvatore boarding house and having endless late nights with day which i love. But it's a different story... with stefan. Ever since we opened the tomb a while back the old vampire went and kidnapped stefan and weakend him by the time we got to his rescue which we luckly just about saved him with elena's blood, but he has been going on drinking blood bags like me and damon recently, the human blood taking a turn on him. I don't know weather to feel good or bad about him now or even how far he will go to hurt some one. Is that a bad thing that i want him to be just like me?

"Soon you will be as bad as old stefan, i still can't believe your writing in this thing" he sighed.
"It's a diary not like you would know" i shrugged.
"No but i do know my girl needs to get dressed and look beautiful for her sister being a nomine of miss mystic falls" he says.
"I suppose so" i shrugged. "I need you to tell me what you think though".
"As your boyfriend i will" he nods. "And that sounds far from normal for me".
"Well you are damon salvatore" i grinned giving him a quick kiss and went to get ready.
I decided to pick the black dress that stops short at the front and trails long at the back.

A/N: i have noticed serena (selena gomez) has actually only worn black lol but she suits the black if i am honest

I think i am prepared to show damon.
"Damon?" I smiled and step out of the room.
"Wow, ok in all honestly i love it, and it's very you" he nods. "Is black your new favourite color?"
"Actually seems it but i think it's the one color i find most interesting" i smiled. "But glad you like it".
"That's the whole point" he says and kisses me. "Now i think we need to get going".
"Yeah, stefan you here?" I asked.
"Just coming" he calls and comes down and just putting down his blood bag. "Want some?"
"Yeah actually" i smiled. "Thanks"
I finish the rest. I actually felt good.
Don't fall into the trap.
"Let's go" i smiled.
"Sure" damon says and he looks concerned.