Chapter 3: "Welcome to the club"

Damon P.O.V
"And how is this possible?" I asked as we all enter the car.
"She had blood around her mouth damon anyone could get the wrong idea but surely it was fake!" Elena said.
"Someone killed ser?" Jeremy gasped. "No this shouldn't be happening, first mom and dad now ser!"
"No don't say that jer" elena said and was beginning to have tears in her eyes.
"She won't die" i said finally.
"What, you talking about?" Stefan says now turning to me quickly but still keeps his eyes on the road.
"Yeah, vicky could have killed her and me wanting to protect her i saved her ass with my blood" i smiled
"Ok... and this means?" Jeremy questions.
"You will forget this conversation" i demanded as i compelled jeremy. "Any way i mostly just turned her she will be alive."
"No, she will be a...." elena gasped.
"Maybe have bonnie on speed dial for a ring?" Stefan questions.
"Good thinking brother" i said and pull out a blood bag.
"Don't tempt me" stefan shakes his head.
"I am drinking this not you" i laughed. "Now relax".
It's not as if i knew what i had done because i did and even if she was dead.. maybe i could actually teach her to be the right type of vampire, that actually makes me smile.

Elena P.OV
I rush to the desk and ask for serena's hospital room, and all thd boys followed behind all i wanted was her to be safe and alive and even if that meant... she was a vampire.
When we find her room we see she was lying there.
"Serena!" I cried. "You will be ok you here me you're not going to die on us, not jenna or jer or even me".
"I already told you" damon began and she suddenly took a such a heavy breath.
"I'm alive" she mutters. "But i swear.. i just".
"Told you" he smiled.
"Elena, jer!" She cried and hugged us. "God i am so sorry i could bare it if i never seen you two with out a good bye but i am really ok now"
"Not exactly" stefan sighed. "You are dead but, now a.."
"Vampire" damon blurted. "Welcome to the club".
"Seriously?" She laughs. "No this is a joke right?"
"No joke, when damon feed you his blood, it was in your system and you died with it in you" stefan says.
"Ok, so i am one of you but how, i can't go outside in the sun, and what else is new i love stealing people's blood?" She sighed.
"It's more to it than that" stefan says.
"Well, if you can get your friend elena to hurry up we can get this show on the road and your sister out of here" damon sighed.
"I suppose so well, she is on her way" i nodded.
"Who is on there way?" Serena questions. "Bonnie is with your daylight ring".
"Well, don't forget she needs to feed first damon" stefan says. "You want to be a vampire serena?"
She takes a look around all of us.
"Yes i definately want to be a vampire" she nods. "Teach me".
"Ok well here" damon says throwing her the blood bag. "Drink up".
She takes the whole thing in one go, my boyfriend now my sister is a vampire.
Bonnie rushes in at last as the sun begins to rise just in time.
"Hopefully this should work, serena put your hand in the light" bonnie said.
"I will burn won't i?" Serena sighs.
"Just trust me" bonnie nods and she puts her hand out.
"Ow!" She cries and pulls her hand back and bonnie hands her the ring.
"Now try it" bonnie demands.
"Bonnie a silly ring won't help" she mutters.
"Don't underestimate her" elena said put it on now try it.
"Fine" she shrugs and puts on the ring and puts her hand in the light and smiles brightly at how nothing happend. "Wow i can go out!"
"Woo yeah your a human now let's get to the point" damon rolls his eyes.
"And that is damon?" She asks. "Hunting" he smiles.
"And your the right one for this?" Stefan asked.
"Yes stefan at least i know control" he states.
"I get your point" stefan says gritting his teeth.
"Oh come on stefan don't get jealous we need to go" damon say and we all leave the hospital.
"Hang on, miss gilbert!" A doctor calls. "You haven't been discharaged get back to your room".

Serena P.O.V
"Compell her" damon mutters. "I know you want to."
"Fine" i nodded.
"And take her blood." He adds and i laughed.
"Ok i am coming" i said and winked at damon.
I go back to my room.
"Ok so we are going to do a few tests" she smiles.
"That won't be nessiary" i tell her and looked into her eyes. "You are going to discharge me and not scream when i do this".
My fangs begin to form as i took a bite out of her neck and then let go. I put a scarf around her neck and smiled.
"Thank you for discharging me that scarf really suits you" i smiled sweetly.
"Well that is lovely of you" she grins "have a great day miss gilbert."
I went back to the group and smiled.
"Where were we?" I asked.
"Helping you hunt" damon nods.
"Right of course" i nodded.
"I might actually go home now i am so glad your ok sis" jeremy hugged me.
"You too bro, take him back elena" i nodded and turned to damon. "Ok where to?"
"Well i have very much a good plan and it involes, nightlife" he smiles.
"Great, i think i am ready, for this blood thing thanks damon" i said brightly.
"I am suprised, well you better be ready for this because tonight is halloween" he tells me.
"I am always prepared" i laughed.