Day 4 laito

Yukine POV
Let's be honest here I'm spending the day with Laito........I'm not looking forward to it cause it's Laito the perv!!!! But I have to give him a chance to prove himself so i went to have a shower and closed the door and locked it and turned the shower on and striped naked and hopped in the shower and washed my hair 'I need a haircut my hair is getting longer great' I thought to myself while sighing to myself.

I washed my body and I looked all over my body and I had scars everywhere from my fights, battles and killing. Sometimes I wondered where the hell are my parents and why did they abandoned me to some fucked up gang that made this seal on me. I knew that Laito saw my scars and the massive one on my back of the seal I know it's a weird seal of a sword chained by wings but that how it is. I sighed again and turned the water off and got out and got dressed into a simple shirt and jeans while drying my hair.

I stared at myself in the mirror and frowns my eyes turning blue i know I bare a heavy burden on my shoulders for the people that I've killed in the past but I was ordered to and I couldn't stop the adrenaline was too much that I wanted more. The screams of men, women and children as I killed them with my blade or gun, I hissed as I shook my head as I looked in the mirror again and saw what was once me as a human an innocent child wanting love from a mother or father.

I punched the mirror as shards go everywhere on the floor, my hand was bleeding but I didn't care as I unlocked the door too see Laito laying on my bed in a pose like 'paint me like one of your French girls'

'That's a bit odd' dragon said making me roll my eyes at him but Laito eyes travelled to my hand and got up and walked towards me grabbing my arm and pulled me out of my room and walked to Reiji lab. i kept on telling the brothers that i cant really real pain unless they bite me which hurts but eventually ill get used to it but for now it hurts.

"laito i'm fine" i said but i knew laito didnt agree thanks to the tighten grip on my arm as he forced me to sit down and he pulled me hand towards him and he licks the blood away 'okay now im thinking that everytime i hurt myself they use this as an excuse to drink my blood' i thought to myself.

"lai-"

"shhhh just shut up and let me get up cleaned up" laito said cutting me off and wrapped my hand in bandages "so why did you punch the mirror~" laito asked curiously, i looked away not wanting to answer his question but i know laito and he isnt letting me go that easily.

"yukine why did you punch the mirror" laito asked again getting a bit annoyed with me

"because i saw my old self there i said ya happy!!!!!!!!!" i said angrily but laito pulled me into a hug. he didn't let go no matter how much i struggle against laito strength cause dragon isnt fucking helping me because hes a lazy shit! 'i'm not a lazy shit, im just relaxing enjoying the quietness' dragon said

'thats basically being lazy' i said to him making him sigh, i sighed at him and looked at Laito seeing a serious look on his face which is kinda unusual but then again he is a pervert so I can't necessarily judge him completely.

I felt his hand creep down my back and to my lower back, Okay I take back what I said about not judging him cause he is a complete perv. I pulled out my knife that shu gave me and put it near Laito neck "Laito don't" I said in a dark, deep tone. i didn't liked being touched in a inappropriate way it just gives me the chills down my spine more like my sin crawling up my spine (A/N: who got the reference!! anyone?? no oh okay).

 laito pulled away flashing his pervert and sneaky smile on his pervert face! i stepped away from laito but he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from reiji lab thingy and went into another room where i saw the piano and laito sat down at the piano "say wanna do some singing like we did before but without kanato-kun~" laito says smiling at me. i sighed at laito and smiled back at him and leaned against the piano making sure not to put all my weight on the piano.