Day 1 Shuu

Yukine POV
It was Monday so today is shu day to shove me that I can choose him sigh 'just bare with it yukine' dragon said chuckling at me, I rolled my eyes at him and went to get dressed, I just wore something casual it's not like we are going to a fancy restaurant or something really expensive. i sighed and walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to see a note and a plate of of french toast and a salad.

i picked up the note and it said 'after your meal meet me at the front from Shuu' I couldn't help but smile at this and sat down and ate the food enjoying the flavour which wasn't half bad I think he put too much cinnamon in the French toast.

I finished and went to the front of the house and saw shu standing there holding a box with a card "it's not even my birthday" I said snickering a bit. Shu rolled his eyes and gave me the box, I unwrapped it and saw a small black case. I raised a brow at it and slowly opened the case and my eyes widen and my mouth turned into a wide fucking smile.

It was a dagger but it had my name printed on it and a nice pattern on it "shu..." i manage to see cause I was absolutely speechless and shocked this thing must have cost a fucking fortune!!!!

" i manage to see cause I was absolutely speechless and shocked this thing must have cost a fucking fortune!!!!

(That's what the dagger looks like, credits go to the creator not me)

"You like it" shu asked, I nodded and smirked widely

"Hell yea I fucking love it now I got two daggers one from my past and one from you!" I said smirking my eyes going pink meaning I'm happy. Shu chuckled at me and stepped aside to see the limo.

"Where are we off to shu-san" I asked him but he just remained silent and walked to the limo, I shrugged and followed him and got inside the limo and sat down across from shu.

Shu sat down and nodded at the driver and the limo started and we drove off into the sunset lol jokes not really but it was silent. The silence was getting on my nerves cause I always hated quiet but this silence is just making me uncomfortable. "Shu" I said breaking the silence as Shu looked at me.

"Yes Yukine" He says

"Do you actually care about being head of the family?" I asked staring into his sapphire eyes out of curiosity. He sighed and shook his head.

"No not really but I am interested in taking what's rightfully mine" he says smirking at me, I simply smirk at him my eyes turning red.

"Let's hope you can win my heart be aware I ain't easy to win over so you might wanna try harder cause I ain't one of the girls who falls for your weird ass charm, I'm not like them so keep that in mind" I said leaning back into the chair.

Shu nodded in response "I'll keep that in mind but then again don't take me like my younger brothers" he says in a slight harsh tone. I nodded and got up carefully and sat beside him 'might have some fun with the brothers and no readers not that kind of fun!!!' I thought to myself while breaking the 4th wall.