White roses stained......

Yukine POV
its been 5 months since me and flatbitch moved in and frankly its been nice and all but ever since that woman came into my life things arent so well with me and flatbitch. i've been getting major headaches and lack of breath while flatbitch gets pains in her chest complaining about her heart.

its been happening ever since we moved in and im a little worried about her, hey i said a little meaning very very little. i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard knocking at my door "its opened" i said as flatbitch walked in with a rose "what is it flatbitch?" i asked.

"hey yukine how are your headaches going?" she asked

"terrible what about you the pains in your heart?" i asked staring at the ceiling not even bother to look at her.

"not so good say yukine have you seen a woman with long hair and a purple dress?" she asked, okay that caught my attention and sat up and stared at her, i was surprised that yui can see her but how come me and yui can see her.

"as a matter of fact i have, she talked to me as well" i said surprised

"who is she?" she asked, i sighed

"shes the triplets mother and also a bitch" i said remembering what i saw in the flashbacks of the brothers past, i got out of bed but stopped as i heard a piano i instantly knew it was laito playing the piano. i got dressed in the bathroom and walked to the room where laito was and opened the door.

"nice tone laito" i said walking in as yui followed behind me

"ohhh mute-kun and little bitch what a surprise fancy meeting you two in this room~" laito said smirking at me mostly then yui.

"Hey laito-kun can we ask you something" yui said being polite, I rolled my eyes at her.

"What do you want to know, most importantly what are you doing here pancake and silent" Ayato said appearing along with kanato, I simply sighed as I saw the same woman beside the piano staring at me and smirking.

"Do you guys know a woman with a purple dress and long hair, she looked really pretty" yui said in curiosity, I continued to stare back at the woman until I felt an tension in the room as I looked at the triplets.

Their faces were stiff and down, kanato had his face in teddy, laito pulled his fedora hat down covering his eyes he didn't even have his smirk only a frown and Ayato stared at us his gaze staring into our eyes and said one thing "Cordelia" he says harshly.....

My eyes widen and stepped back a bit and held my head "oi silent what's wrong" Ayato said running to me as yui stared at me in shock.God dammit the headaches are being a bitch again.

"Yukine you should be more honest nowadays" she spoke in my mind, I looked up to see Cordelia staring at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

I scoffed and slowly got up and ran out of the room I heard them tell the story, I could hear them clearly. I groaned holding my head more "get out of my head you bitch!!!!!" I screamed, I heard her laugh in amusement

"Sorry Yukine But I can't this is too much fun, I want my sons to suffer for what they done to me!!" Cordelia said in my head, I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran outside the mansion, I didn't know where I was going but it was somewhere but I stopped when I was a garden filled with roses "white roses?" I muttered to myself and held my head more.

This bitch is really getting on my nerves "get out of my head Cordelia" I said my eyes turning silver as I grabbed my dagger from my side and put it up to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see subaru standing there looking down at me, I hissed at him and stood up and glares at him "what does it look like Subaru" I said harshly and groaned as my headache got worse.