Day 3 Ayato

Yukine POV
Okay let me get this straight I haven't been really a fan of the triplets like don't get me wrong I like them but sometimes they are just......creepy today Is the third day so I'm with Ayato.

I don't mind Ayato but he's annoying when he keeps saying ore-sama or saying things like your mine or I can do whatever I want to you which can get really annoying!!!!

But if ya ignore that part Ayato can be a kind and cool guy to hang out with but he can be a bit possessive at times and it gets pretty annoying as well "Hey Yukine you in there?" I heard Ayato knocking on the door.

I sighed and got up and opened the door only to receive a kiss on the lips by Ayato, I shrugged and kissed back. Ayato pulled away and smirked at me, I smiled at him and tilts my head "what was that for Ayato?" I Asked him and he chuckles.

"Just the start of our little date" he says smiling and I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to see a feast of food basically I was drooling because I LOVE food like who doesn't. Food is delicious! I looked at Ayato with the look of can-I-eat-this?

Ayato smiles at me and nodded, I smiled and sat down and began eating the food since I'm feeding myself and dragon and let's say dragon is a massive pig when it comes to food 'can't blame me I love food' dragon said and I snickered at him

"What's so funny Yukine?" Ayato asked and I smiled widely

"Nothing Ayato" I said smiling mischievous and I saw Ayato shudder a bit making me smirk evilly. Ayato laughed and continued eating the food while I was eating away with no problem.

After breakfast I looked at Ayato "where to Ayato-sama" I teased him and he laughed and smirked.

"Pack your swimmers were going to the water theme park!" He says smirking widely and I was already gone to my room and put on my swimming shorts and a jacket and packed some other stuff and ran back to Ayato room and kicks the door down

(I know this is from free but that's what he's wearing!!!)
"YA READY!" I yelled even thou that hurts my hearing but did I care FUCK NO!!!