clearing shit up

Okay...first thing first, I see your comments and I get a good kick out of it. Now then I wrote this book like...what 2 years ago and thinking of rewriting it in Ao3 as more in-depth and more...detailed then here.

Now I see you lot doubting on yukine species which you've seen is "human". To point it out if you've read the book.

Yukine is indeed human, he is a vessel for Dragon. So all his abilities he gets it from dragon, he is 100% human and is a vessel for dragon.

I can write a chapter on yukine past but that shit gets the feels and I really do not feel like crying at the moment.

His hearing is natural due to how he lived and the way he was raised. His eye colour shifts naturally so yukine himself doesn't realise his eyes shift colours most of the time, so I thought I'll clear that up.

Now then you lot are all paitently waiting for me to update the second book, for that I need to watch the anime again and I find it cringy but I will do it in my spare time. I have many books to complete along with my personal life. A lot of shit has happened over the past couple of months.

I am seeing someone for my depression and other issues I have along with doing assessment work for TAFE (aka college or uni). I do love to read and trying to get back into writing again but its hard and lots of shit is just...fucked up. I am thankful I have a community that understands my ups and downs and why I dont update frequently. I hope you all understand.

Thank you

Cheers
Kyro Rose