[39] Bronze spectate

"Ladies and gents! I bring you the biggest bronze duel on the century! WW shameless SAO fan boy vs Will the Samuel!"

The crowd laughed, but the two in the sandpit kept their silence.

It's time to get out of bronze...

WW thought.

It's time to redeem myself.

Will thought.

WW pulled out his dual swords.

Will took out his sniper rifle.

"DUAL WIELD ACTIVATED."

WW charged.

"It's show time." Will aimed in the opposite direction of WW.

"AGRHHH!!!"

PEW!

Will fired a shot and completely misses, unsurprisingly...

"AGRHHH!!!"

PEW!

Another shot, another miss.

"AGRHHH!!!"

WW was only 30 ft from Will now.

PEW!

"AGRHHH!!!"

10ft.

It was Will's last bullet.

PEW!

"ALL 4 IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN!" If T1 screamed any louder I swear my ears would be bleeding.

3ft!...

Will turned around, only to see the blade coming down upon him. Time seemed to slow down for him, as his tongue formed one last word:

"Nani!?"

A second passed, and Will's head fell sideways to the ground.

The crowd cheered, including myself and Lili who were audience as well.

"Looks like dual wield beats blind man shooting this time!" I could just sense T1 shaking his head, cause I was doing the same thing as well.

That's enough bronze elo spectate for one day...

***

"That's enough bronze for me for 1 day." Lili said, with hands hugging the back of her head as she walked.

"Same." I said as we walked on the sidewalk.

"It's getting a little late, we should probably take the taxi home." I suggested.

"Nah I am fine with just walking." Lili said.

"Why?"

"Cars makes me nervous man." Lili sighed. "Had a car accident when I was young."

"I am sorry to hear that."

"It's ok, it's not your fault man." Lili said with a tired voice. "Anyways I will be walking home now. Cya guys!"

"Cya!" I waved.

Hazuki silently raised a hand and waved.

We remained still in our place, until our followed Lili all the way till she turned around a corner. Once she was out of sight, I turned to Hazuki and said:

"Let's head home too now."

Hazuki looked to me with a puzzled expression for a moment, then quietly nodded.

"En."

Q: What are your thoughts on two noobs fighting?