The Aging Process Continued (kinda)

Ty admits, caring for an infant is more difficult than he anticipated. Seto's an adorable child, don't get him wrong, but he can be a handful at times. Last week, he'd set Jason's fringe on fire, causing burn marks on his forehead and a scorched hairline. To everyone else, it was quite funny - Ty is lucky that it wasn't him.

"Adam, it's your turn to look after Seto!" Jason hollers, placing the infant onto the floor.

Ty watches Seto with a hawk eye, making sure he doesn't try to escape, or steal from the kitchen, again. So far, his powers consist of systematically setting things and fire and levitation. The building is practically near to collapsing at this point, considering how many times Seto scorched the walls. Of course, no one could get mad at him, the kid is adorable! With wide, chocolate brown eyes (which occasionally flashed lavender), chubby cheeks, and a mop of brunet hair, no one would be able to resist the temptation of scooping him up and hugging him! Brice excluded, however, as he seems to be avoiding him like the plague.

Adam saunters into their make-shift nursery and scoops the Sorcerer into his arms. Seto whines, kicking harshly at Adam's chest while screaming. His chubby hands reach for his sunglasses, and to no one's surprise, slaps them onto the ground. Jason snickers a bit.

"Dada!" Seto cries out, squirming and reaching for Ty's direction. "Dada!"

"That's too cute," Adam sighs, bending down to pick up his sunglasses with his free hand. He places it onto his face again, adjusting them slightly as they're crooked. "Why does he call you 'Dada'?"

"There's certain things he can't pronounce," Ty explains, strolling over to the whining infant. Adam gladly shoves Seto in his arms. The brunet calms down, snuggling into his chest with a small smile on his face. "When he tried to pronounce my name, it sounded like 'die'. Or maybe his infant brain thinks I'm his father."

When hearing this, Seto perks up. He glances at Ty's face, a wide smile stretching onto his lips. "Dada," he says with awfully adorable content.

Ty's assumption is true. Seto's mental state has been deteriorating these past couple weeks, especially on his logical aspect. The once adult, wise mindset of his slowly transformed into that of a teenager, then child. It's saddening, really, to see someone of such high ranking to be reduced to a pitiful state of constant care (adorable, too).

"Whatever, he clearly doesn't like you today, so I'll be taking care of him," Ty sasses, existing the nursery with Seto in hand. Jason simply stays behind, tidying up the room while Adam chases after him.

"Of course the little guy likes me!" Adam argues, attempting to pat Seto's head. He bites his finger in retaliation, catching Adam quite off guard.

"He's teething."

"He's the Son of Satan trapped in an adorable body."

"He's teething."

"And my finger has bacteria on it! You're just gonna let him suck on my damn finger?"

"Oh please, you always wash your hands before you pick up Seto."

"Gosh, you know me too well."