Caboose

unedited.  **

"Micha, why are you doing this ?"

"What did I do? "Just last week Wednesday, Alistair and Micha were actually caught together after school by a janitor.  Its not exactly clear if she told or not but it's still extremely risky to be alone together after school.

"First you pull a stunt with this very detailed letter of what you want to do to me and then you write this and put that in my mailbox and left that on my desk !"

"I put that letter in your mailbox at home, not school."

"Oh! So I would just drag them both here to show you what you've done? "Alistair slammed both  letters down on his desk, setting each one before Micha so he clearly saw them. Micha picked up the first letter ,it was written in a glittery green pen,  on thick ,flower embroidered parchment that he only used for special notes he wrote to Mr. Sanders.

Wink -wink- nudge.  

"I only wrote this one, that's not even my handwriting."  He pointed to the next letter.

Yes it was written in a similar  elegant script , though his was more slanted ,it was also written in the same green pen but he knows he always  makes little stars over his i's and hearts over his j's when writing for Alistair, which is something this letter was missing. 

Ali snatched the perverted letter Micha wrote him from the boy and placed it next to the second letter.

Micha explained the differences to him and even pointed out some similarities.

"So you really didn't write this?"

"Why would I ask you for , what's this- five thousand? I'm rich."

"First of all ,its five hundred thousand dollars. And second of all, I don't know why you like to mess with people- maybe you're evil."

Micha struggled to not laugh so he covered it with a cough and composed himself so he had a straight face as he innocently glanced up at Alistair. 

"I'm not that bad ,daddy."

"Of course you aren't."

"Don't be so sarcastic. I mean, I can't be if you still have me and you're obviously so high and mighty with your sainthood. Anyways, take me home."

"No. Go home yourself, Micha."

"I was referring to taking me to your house. "

"Again, no, go home yourself Micha."

"Ugh! Fine. "

"Mae, where'd you get that pen? "

"Some boy gave it to me. He goes to your school but his sister goes to public."

"What's his name? "

Mae shrugged just as the pen was ripped from her grip." I dunno."

"Then what does he look like?"

"Urmm, he's blonde with brown eyes -he's real cute and tall. But he's young, the sister's his twin. "

"How descriptive." Micha deadpans. 

"Why? "

"Huh? "

"Why do you wanna know? "

Dammit! He's caught. Wait ? No, he's not.  Mae is dumber than a bag of rocks.

"Just asking. "

"Ok." Mae looked at the pen in Micha's hands." Don't you have one like that? "

"Yup." He shrugged." Not anymore though."

She hummed quietly.  "Meesh-she? "

"What? "

"Why do you have such gay stuff? I keep finding gayness in your room. " She gasped." You're the caboose of the faggot express ,aren't you? !"

"Shut the fuck up ! Maybe."

"Yes! Yes ! Yes ! Yes! Yes! " Mae jumped off her bed ,jogging in place like a manic, punching the air. Micha watched her for a while then rolled his eyes.

"Calm the hell down, Mae! You're embarrassing me."

"Ok. I'm sorry." She sat back down with a bounce. "Its just, like, I always wanted a gay bestie. And to think I already had one is like, OMFG. You know? "

"No."

"Well anyway. This means we can go shopping and like , do each others hair and  nails and maybe find boyfriends for each other."

"How bout no.  I hope you aren't a squealer, cause if you are, I will cut you open and spit in your cervix."

"I was just about to ask you if I could update my Facebook with you."

"No! Stop being a dumb bitch ,Mae. "

"Fine." She whined. "Then....Can I tell you a secret since you're gay ?"

"Can I call you Korean since you're Asian? "

"Hell naw,I'm from Bangkok." "Continue."

The atmosphere around them saddened.

"Mom's in debt. And it's all my fault. "