Watching Me, Watching You, Watch Us

chapter 10

partially unedited.* *

"You don't do very well under pressure."

"I really don't. Stop bringing it up already! "

Micha cackles and stuffs his mouth with a bite of Alistair's sandwich.

The man stared down at his desk, tapping his fingers and crossing and uncrossing his ankles and legs. 

"What if my hands get sweaty, that's what happens when I'm nervous , I can't  shake their hands with sweaty palms! "

Micha continued to eat his daddy's late lunch ,enjoying the turkey sub quite the lot.

"And what if they think I'm a bad teacher? Its bad enough I'm fucking their son." He sighed frustratedly .

The boy shook his head ,putting the sandwich down.

It was parent-teacher-conference day at Santa Ana college preparatory academy and apparently Mr. Sanders was shitting bricks just having to meet Micha's parents for the first time.

While the boy  was practically in lounge wear.

"Its okay ,daddy. My mother won't pay all that much attention to you and my  father's a goof himself."

"You have no idea about what you're talking about! "

While daddy ranted, Micha began unbuckling the belt of the man's pants, he was so caught up in himself he didn't realize anything else going on around him.

Micha reached in the hole of his boxers and harshly squeezed the man's shaft, causing a harsh jolt of pleasure to hit him. 

"Are you going to calm down now? "The boy continued to provokingly smooth his hand down Alistair's growing erection, easing down his long, thick shaft repeatedly until all he held was steel rod- like  hardness.

"Just- you can keep doing that, Baby. No, get your filthy ass hands off me! Why are you doing this to me? "

Micha looked up innocently, "what? I'm giving you a massage so you can relax."

"I'm calm! Stop touching me!" Micha smirked to himself ,his fist tightened around Alistair.  He pulled the man's cock from it's confines , his other hand reaching for the bristly balls just under the fabric . "You obviously don't want that to happen ,seeing as you haven't moved my hand from your dick."

With that said he looked up at his Daddy.

"You just love this don't you , Mr. Sanders? "

He cupped the man's balls with his mouth now, his plump pink  lips so pale against his daddy's dark skin and rough   hair.

He sucked the man deeper in his mouth, his tongue swirled around the bushy haired--silken orbs of  flesh of the underside of his cock.

He stroked and sucked, all the while pulling down his socks. He needed his feet free for what was to come next.

Once  liberated of Micha's warm little pleasuring hands, Alistair looked down, disappointed and flustered.

Micha leaned back on his elbows, positioning himself so his calves  were on Alistair's lap. He ran the inside of his right  foot along Alistair's turgid length ,evoking a pleased, deep and lulling  moan from the man.

He spread his toes over the globular head of the cock in his hold ,he bought his other foot up and pressed his feet together and ran them up and down.

Daddy gripped Micha's  ankles ,holding them as they were and thrusting in and out of the tightness they made.

"I can't wait to see your cum all over my feet, Daddy. I wanna watch you lick yourself  off me and I'll be a good girl and suck your cum  off you. How's that sound, hmm? "