A Matter Of Having It All

chapter 11

unedited* * 

a/n: ::::: Scottie is a character from my one shot collection. he's "Keith's Twink ",so to say.  he has dirty blonde hair and big, pretty blue eyes and he's pale. he's 24 years old and 5'4. he's more boyish looking than Micha (with his girl hips) .

continue reading.

<{}=============={}>

The house was silent that evening.

Even as Scottie and Micha cuddled while watching their cartoons and made dinner. Alistair and Keith hadn't even had their daily  bickering.

It wasn't until the morning that anyone had said anything. And that was only because Andromeda was coming. 

"We can't tell her, she'd go insane or worse blab about it, or-or- "

"Then we won't tell her. I promise I won't say anything." Micha hugged Alistair chastely.

"Good girl."

They went downstairs and found Keith on the couch watching football.

"How's it going guy? And Twink?"

"Stop speaking to me like I'm some third class citizen,  cowboy Ashwood. "

"I might just kill you tonight." Scottie walked in with a cold can of beer and two pound bag of Doritos ,he handed the stuff to Keith and squealed because Micha chirped.

"Best friend!" The two boys said in unison and hugged.

"Come, lookit what I just put in the fridge for you."

They held hands as they went to kitchen ,Alistair was there already, making his morning coffee .

Micha opened the refrigerator, and pulled out a tupperware bowl in shape of a monkey face. He placed it on the counter as Scottie got a pair of spoons.

"Banana pudding! "

They got up on the barstools  and Micha opened the container so the two could dig in.

"Mm, did you make this?"

"Yup.... Is it good?"

"Uh- huh." Micha swallowed as he leaned over to kiss Scottie's cheek. The older boy blushed and Micha giggled and scooted over so he could kiss him full on.

"Could you not do this right now ,right here ,boys? "

They jumped apart and continued eating from their bowl of banana pudding.

Micha closed the dish and Scottie put the spoons in the sink and Alistair, Micha and Scottie left the kitchen. 

Scottie sat on the floor ,so Micha sat with him, between his spread legs.

He lay his head back on the boy , their fingers intertwined on Micha's stomach.

Both Keith and Alistair found the boys' relationship cute.

A little too sexy and passionate. . . but  cute nonetheless.

Micha started to giggle, his little tweet of a laugh vibrated sweetly throughout the air.

"Hm, stop it. Daddy said we couldn't. "

They looked back at Alistair who met their bright blue and grey  gazes.

Keith shouted something at the tv and took a swig of his beer.

Micha whispered something , got up and pulled Scottie along with him and the two disappeared off somewhere. Soon enough, their moans and mewls were heard, though.