I shook my head and turned away from him. I had no idea why I felt that way, considering that he rejected me. But the weird thing is that I can still feel our bond. I felt it the second I saw him at the party. But I can feel it growing stronger, which scared me.

Once everyone on the plane was seated, the captain started the plane. Soon, we were already up in the air. I looked out the window, seeing all the building grow smaller and smaller. After we were high enough in the air, the flight attendants came down the aisle with a cart. The flight attendant was a young girl that looked to be in her early twenties. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes. She immediately looked at Leo with lust.

"What can I get you?" She asked him, placing her hand on his shoulder. I glared at her and Leo looked at her hand with disgust. He shrugged her hand off of his shoulder and she looked hurt. I giggled quietly, and the flight attendant's eyes snapped to me. She glared at me as I laughed. Leo looked at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Um I'll get a coke," Leo said, not taking his eyes off of me.

"And you?" She said to me with venom.

"I'll have a coke, too," I said. She gave us our drinks and left, still glaring at me. I had finally stopped laughing when I noticed Leo was smiling at me. "What?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"You should laugh more when you're with me. Your laugh is beautiful," he said. My smile faded off of my face and I broke our eye contact before turning away. "Eden," he said my name, almost pleadingly. I turned back to him, my eyes clashing with his. His hand moved to caress my cheek, but I immediately flinched away from him, remembering the night he rejected me. He clenched his jaw and moved his hand away from me. "I'm sorry," he said in a broken voice. My heart ached for him, even though I didn't want it to.

I turned away from him again and pulled out my pink Beats and started playing my music, tuning everything out. I slowly fell asleep.

~~

When I woke up, I noticed that my headphones were now put away, and for some reason my head was leaning on Leo's shoulder. I immediately sat up, which caused Leo to yawn and wake up as well. He looked over to me, frowning when he saw that I was pressed up against the window.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern, his voice raspy with sleep. It was sexy. I shook my head, trying to clear those thoughts out of my head.

"Nothing," I mumbled. He looked at me, and I knew he wasn't buying it. But thankfully, he didn't question me. For the rest of the flight, I was wide awake. Soon, we were landing.

We got off the plane and picked up all of our luggage at baggage claim. Alex and Leo had driven to the airport before, so they already had a car parked in the parking lot. We put the luggage in the car and Leo started driving to the pack house. I looked out the window as he drove.

I saw things that were very familiar when we got closer to the territory. We were immediately let in and Leo drove to the pack house. He parked in the driveway and we all got out. Leo opened the door and we all filed into the pack house and headed towards the living room. There, sitting on the couch, was Jaxon.

"Jax!" I shouted, and when he saw me, he was immediately on his feet.

"Eden?! I thought you were dead!" He said and I jumped into his arms, giving him a hug. I laughed, tears streaming down my face.

"Missed you too, Jax," I said. He hugged me tighter.

"You're back, I'm so glad that you're back," he mumbled against my hair.

"Me too," I said quietly. When we pulled apart, I saw Leo's fists were clenched and his eyes were flashing from gold to black and back again. I took a small step away from Jaxon because I could tell Leo was already fighting his wolf.

"Wait, wait, wait... I have so many questions! What happened?! Why'd you leave?! Where have you been?! No, no, no, most importantly, are you okay?" He asked, worry clear in his voice.

"I'm fine," I said, but Jaxon looked doubtful. "I promise," I said, reassuring him.

"Okay, but what about everything else I asked you?" He asked.

"I'll explain everything later," I promised. He seemed pleased with my answer and nodded his head. While I had been speaking to Jaxon, everyone else had left except for Leo. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Um, Eden, should I drive you to your parents house now?" Leo asked. Before I could say anything, Jaxon spoke.

"I can drive her," he said. Leo was about to argue, but I gave him a pleading stare. He clenched his jaw, and nodded.

"Alright," he said through gritted teeth. Leo gave Jaxon the keys to the car, since it had all of my luggage in it, before Jaxon and I got into the car. He started catching me up on everything that I had missed over the past year, and we were soon at my parents house.

I stood outside in the brisk air as I stared up at the house. I'd grown up here, and I had just up and left almost a complete year ago. I took a deep breath before walking up the front steps and knocked on the front door. The door opened and there stood my dad.

"Dad!" I cried, catapulting myself into his arms. He immediately hugged me back as I cried.

"Eden?! What- you're here! Ella! Eden's here!" My dad yelled to my mom. My mom came running to the front door with tears in her eyes. She immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Eden! Oh, we've been so worried about you! Where have you been?!" My mom asked.

"I've been staying with the New Dawn Pack in New York," I explained.

"Well, at least you've been okay," My mom said, sounding relieved. I nodded my head.

"Um, I think I'm just going to bring my luggage up to my room," I said, and my parents nodded.

"I'll help," Jaxon said. We went back outside to the car and grabbed all of my luggage before walking back inside and heading upstairs to my room. After placing all of it in my room, we both sat down on my bed. I looked around, seeing that it was exactly as it used to be. Same plain white walls, some pictures hanging, a dresser, TV, and a queen sized bed with simple blue sheets. I definitely needed to change the room.

"So, you look different," Jaxon pointed out, making me laugh.

"Well thanks Jax, way to make a girl feel special," I said, laughing.

"Well, you look amazing, obviously. It's a good different. Plus, you definitely look a hell of a lot more confident," he said, grinning,

"Thanks," I said, smiling.

"Eden, can I ask you something?" Jaxon asked, and I nodded my head. His tone had changed, making the mood more serious. I held my breath, waiting for him to speak. And when he did, his question shouldn't have caught me off guard, but it did.

"Who's your mate?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'M SO SORRY THAT I TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE!!!! I've literally had so much volleyball, and I'm so, so, sooooooo sorry for taking so long!

I'll try updating once or twice a week only because high school season is starting soon and I have practices Monday-Friday. I'll try updating over the weekend or, if I have time, during the week.

Amywaysssss... I'm so sorry again for taking this long! Please vote, comment, and spread the word about my books!

I love you guys soooooo much! Thanks for being patient!

-Sky