Limited Edition! (Tom)

Is that an update???? this can't be...

I apologize people but there will be slow updates for 'Genie and me'. 

Sam's POV

"Ahh! My head, I shouldn't have too much of drink!" I groaned and sat but then I realized that I slept on beach and it was still night, I rubbed my eyes and screamed in horror when unexpectedly saw a guy leaning over me.

"What the fcuk! Stay away from me you weirdo!" I instantly got up and walked away from him but the moment I turned my back towards him, I saw him standing in front of me with his big blue eyes staring right at me innocently, I quickly looked back but didn't see him.

"How the hell did you get here so fast?" I was now scare struck, I slowly backed, "Listen! Whatever you are, just stay away from me or I'll... I'll karate you!" I formed karate chops with my small hands, I saw him roll his eyes on that. I know that was stupid but it worked most of the times.

"Did you just rub that lamp?" He pointed at the lamp in my hand, "Where the hell did this come from?" I asked myself as I don't remember having it in my hand seconds ago.

"Yes! I think I did! You want this, here have it and leave me!" I threw the lamp at him but to add on to my scare and shock the lamp got stuck in air and just floated in vacuity. My eyes swelled and jaws dropped, I again felt going week on my knees, I stumbled and started to collapse but he grabbed me by my waist and god! His blue eyes pierced right into mine. I just remained there in his arms, staring in his eyes...

"Could you not faint without hearing me out?" He finally spoke, I swear, his voice was even more sedating. I just nodded with my eyes still fixed on his. He slowly stood straight and gave me the chance to stand on my feet. I was back in my previous emotions, horror, surprise and shock but tried my best to stay calm on the outside. A piece of me wanted this dream to end but other piece of me wanted to stay here with this gorgeous guy forever.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Genie and since you rubbed that lamp, you're my new master! " He bowed and I rolled my eyes, my first piece won. Now, I want this thing to end, why I cannot bump into a single normal guy? This one is lunatic.

"OHKay! Allow me to leave this place, NOW!" I snapped at him making him and I think he was reading my lips as whenever I talked he looked curiously at my lips and blinked with my lip's movement. That was a cute thing he did but my annoyance had overpowered me.

"Where do you want to go, Master?" He asked innocently...

"My home!  and stop calling me that... My name is Sam!" I practically yelled at him but he just grinned even wider and blinked one more time, with that blink we were back at my home. I looked around with widened eyes, "How'd you do this? " I looked at him while he just smirked at me with hand crossed behind.

"Get the hell outta my house or I'll call 911!" I picked my old polo stick and pointed it at him. On which, he just rolled his eyes and looked at the polo stick making it bend by itself. I was now totally panicked and dropped the stick on my own toe.

"Ouch! What the hell is happening to me?" unintentionally I cried out and  jumped grabbing my hurt toe. I then felt two hand grabbing me by my shoulders and slowly

placing me on the sofa and went down on his knees. A handsome freak was in my house and I was not able to do anything about it, I'll be in tomorrow's Fox news, Oh my god!

I just shrugged and stiffened when he held my toe softly making the pain just vanish. I had crossed every limit of surprise. I looked at him with surprise and as usual he replied with sincere smile. I was now convinced that he was not meaning to harm me, as of now.

"Who are you? And please I'm not up for jokes!" I was tired by his tricks, so just decided to hear him out at least

"I told you, I'm a genie and you're my master!" He said while pounding down on the table, placed in front of the sofa, so that he was facing me. He blinked his big blue eyes at me.

I just rolled my eyes on hearing about that Genie crap again and dropped my head in my palm but my eyes swelled when he started getting up in air while still being in his sitting position, I again stiffened, when saw him floating in air.

"Why is it so hard to believe? I'm a genie, you rubbed my lamp and freed me, thus you're my new master!" He grinned while crossing his arm on his chest and grinned at me while I just looked at him with astonishment.

"Genie... Ok... You're a genie but what do you want from me apart from being dead of shock by your tricks. Will you stop... Flying and talk to me normally so that I don't die of heart attack?" then I saw him coming down on the table again. Why he always smiles like that?

"Do you believe me now?" He asked me still flashing his big blue eyes at me...

"If you're a genie... Why aren't you wearing that Genie attire of yours?" I popped up the question, I saw it in 'I dream of a Genie' (Do you people remember 'I dream of a genie'?)

"What's wrong with this thing? I ordered it from EBay!" He settled collar of his Batman night suit and got up from the table to have a tour of the house, while I got up and followed him; when saw him rolling his eyes...

"So, Genies buy stuff online?" I asked him while following him...

"It was limited edition, I had to!" He said while getting out a soda can out of the fridge and looking around while digging his thumb in soda can.

"So, how old are you?" I asked...

"A hundred and thirty years! I'm the youngest in my siblings!" He licked his upper lip to wipe off the soda.

God! This much sexiness will be the death of me.

"There are more like you?"  I was following him like a little puppy while he looked around that small place with amazement.

"So, what about my wishes!" I suddenly popped up the question,  making him stop and turn towards me.

"Yeah! I grant you three wishes and then you can throw me away in sea or burry me deep in sand, so that no one ever finds me like all my previous masters! I'm sorry did I raise my voice against you master, I shall not make this mistake ever again, I apologize!" He quickly blabbered all that out in frustrated manner and then finally bowed his head making me raise my eyebrows in utter confusion.

"Huh?" I spoke after a couple of seconds.

"I'm sorry for that, please forgive me master.  From now on, I'm your genie and you can call me Genie!" He grinned widely and sounded low witted. I just smiled awkwardly at his dumbness.

"Umm... Ohkay... I'm Sam, Samantha...and you can call me Sam and I'm quite tired and want to sleep so, Good night!" I was actually quite tired and confused by his presence or may be his sudden exhibition of dumbness. I slowly walked backwards while still facing him and retreated to my room, closing the door on his face. I quickly rested against closed door and breathed deeply, for one night, it was hell lot of surprise but that was rude of me but yeah i was tired.

I slowly laid down on my bed, the party, James and his betrayal flooded my thoughts. I just don't know when I dozed off with that bitter memory.

End of POV