The unimaginable (Tom)

I'm just going to write the names in the title names, so that Robert's fans don't have to struggle for his chapters and same for the Tom's fans

Today James was going to announce Sam as the new cover model

"And I would like to call the new face of 'New York Daily' on stage!"

Samantha's heart throbbed faster,"how am I going to face this crowd from stage?" she thought but her dreams shattered when...

"Please! Welcome Cindy, our new cover model!"

The party echoed with round of applause but with that, Sam's feet froze, her eyes flooded with tears but she couldn't cry, she quickly wiped away the tears, looked around with corner of her eyes and plastered the biggest grin, to camouflage the pain she had in her...

"You said, you will announce me as the new model, James!" Sam gritted teeth on James...

"Melinda was there, Sam. Don't be stupid, she would have known about you. she already has sniffed out something, I think!" James rubbed his forehead in frustration...

"Are you ever going to marry me James?" Sam asked with a trembling voice and as expected no answer came, James just looked at her, rolled eyes and came up with a lie again.

"I will, Sam, yes, I will! But for now, I have a party to host." and he left Sam after kissing her forehead quickly.

The tear that was longing to leave Sam's eye, finally left and trailed down her cheeks. She just left the party and walked to the beach, bare feet. It was night and quiet, just the bustling sound of the shores...

The moonlight was making her flawless skin glow like stardust and the red party knee length dress was complimenting her clear complexion. The bedazzled dress, shimmered in moonlight but all this was going to end in a couple of minutes as she decided to end her life. She kept walking towards the sea, her steps were slow

but she made sure to stay firm with her decision but then she tripped and fell on her face.

"What the fcuk?!" She sat and dusted off the sand from her face,when she saw something shining in sand. She picked it and rolled her eyes,"Wow! An antic junk! This is what I deserve, a worthless piece of junk. No, wait! I AM a worthless piece of junk" she rambled to herself, her lunacy got the best of her.

A tear again rolled down her cheek,"Why am I even alive, I'm married to the most cutest guy on earth and he's gay, isn't that just wow?" She cried to herself,"My boss used me as a worthless tissue paper, that's what I am, a tissue paper... I'm talking to myself! What is wrong with me, I'm covered in sand and talking to myself?" She cried holding her forehead but then the lamp lying in her lap got her attention, she sniffled and picked it up and realized that it was studded with gems.

"You're some precious shit!" And she looked at it closely,"Wow! Ruby and emeralds, but you need to have a little polishing I guess!" and she gave the lamp a rub but then the lamp started shaking and dispensing fume...

Her eyes swelled and she threw the lamp away and looked at it with horror but her eyes almost popped out of her head when that fume started taking shape of a man...

Within seconds a man was standing in front of her wearing a night suit, yawning and rubbing his eyes innocently. Sam's voice got stuck in her throat, she just sat there with jaws dropped.

"Did you just rub my lamp?" He finally asked after stretching his back. 

And with that Sam collapsed right there.