Walk all over me! (Hugh Jackman)

"Ohh! James... James... Ohh!" Samantha moaned louder as she could feel James inside her,  the pleasure was unexplainable. His warm breathes against her neck made her dig her nails deeper in his bare back...

James played by Hugh Jackman.

James thrusted harder and faster making Samantha moan even louder and quiver with sheer ecstasy. He came closer to climax and Samantha's moans became louder. It was seconds away, just seconds away and... James collapsed on her side, breathing heavy. Her own breathing was hitched, her chest rose and sunk. She looked at the gorgeous man lying beside her.

"Do you love me?" She asked while still catching her breath, she could feel a dryness in her throat after the make out session.

He just panted and looked at her with a smile, no matter how hard she tried, the disappointment surfaced her face because of no answer.

She came closer to him and rested her head on James' chest, just to hide the sadness she always endured, when James showed no signs of affection towards her.

"I do not love you, I respect you, I crave you,  you are my only reason to live Sam, you are the first thing I want to have a glimpse of, in the morning and it's the only thing I want to see before closing my eyes in the night." and he kissed her hand while still smiling at her. His words brought tears to her eyes.

He got up and checked his phone,"Melinda called in, three times!" he exclaimed and held his forehead.

Samantha slowly hugged him from behind and kissed his back,"When are you going to have divorce, James!" and that was it, James instantly got up and put on his pants.

"You know Sam, its all great, if you could just put that possessiveness of yours, behind, while you are with me." He snapped while buttoning his baby pink shirt in angry manner.

She wrapped the satin black sheet around her naked torso and hugged him from behind, to make him stop. But he jerked her hands off and stormed away.

But he stopped at doorstep, walked back to Sam, kissed her forehead and then slammed the door behind him.

She looked out of the window and saw James rolling out in his car, a tear left the corner of her eyes.

She changed into her duckling pajamas with black top with yellow tweety printed on it, grabbed her ice cream bucket and walked out of her home. She walked a block down; where lived the most hilarious part of her life, Vivian,  her gay ex- husband.

Hey Peeps! The first chapter to my Novela, I know you didn't like it because it had nothing but yeah Hugh Jackman fans are probably dead by now. But hold on to your breath ladies because The one and only, the chubby bobby, the Tony Stark aka Robert Downey Jr is going to appear in next chapter in never expected avtar, as Vivian.

Well, I'll keep playing,  you game?

Read On!