My Wishes? (Tom Hiddleston)

"Aaaaa..." A scream left both of their mouths.

Genie stood there, screaming with eyes as wide as saucers while Sam tried her best to hide whatever she could, though her thin limbs weren't enough to hide her naked body.

"Close your eyes!! Turn around!!" Sam hollered, panic hinting in her voice.

Genie quickly turned around with eyes shut tightly.

"Tits, Tits, I saw tits!" Genie rambled while being totally panicked to see his master butt naked, standing in front of her.

"Close your eyes!" Sam again yelled while looking around for something to cover herself.

"MY EYES ARE CLOSED!" Genie screamed back, his voice clearly showed his panicked state, "Oh my lord! What did I do?" He kept rambling while quivering with panic.

"Why didn't you knock?" Sam yelled while looking around for something to wear.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry! We genies are not used to doors and any such passage." He said with a hint of panic in his voice.

"I cannot believe you came into my room without even knocking." She hurriedly rummaged through her wardrobe to find something to wear while still having her eyes fixed at Genie.

"I came to say sorry for saying something that you didn't like, Oh God, I saw my master naked..." Genie rambled, confusing Sam, though she kept looking for something to wear. Finally her eyes gleamed to have found something to wear and within seconds she was dressed into her pajamas.

"I should have knocked but that was just too much visual..." Genie kept on rambling while Sam tried her best to be swift in wearing the pajamas.

"You can turn now." She interrupted him in the middle and sat on the bed.

Genie turned while still being scared but took a sigh when saw her sitting on the bed wearing her pajamas.

"I'm going to apologize again, master!" He again said and sounded regretful. Sam looked up at him with surprise.

"What did I tell you about calling me master?"

"I'm so sorry, Master. I mean... I just find it really difficult to say your name." He spoke as he remained standing there in front of her like a slave while she sat there on her bed. She noticed it to, along with his sweat pants and loose T-shirt. What on earth this guy is wearing? What Genie or what guy wears something like that, she wondered.

"Why? Okay, tell me everything about you. You heard my story and Vivian must've told you his' and mine. I want to know yours. Here, sit here." She patted her bed.

He unsurely walked closer and slowly placed himself on the bed.

"Wow!" He looked surprised.

"Wow what?" She confusedly asked.

"You asked me to sit with you, no master of mine ever asked me to sit with them."

Sam felt bad for him; she faintly smiled while observing him. He looked uncomfortable, fiddling on his spot maybe because it wasn't in his nature to be treated nicely, she thought.

"So, how long have you been serving as a genie?" She asked while having curiosity and excitement on her face.

"Don't actually remember..." He shrugged, "Since, I was very little, I guess."

"What were they all like?" Sam seemed curios.

"I can't say. I don't know, it's just I don't remember sitting with them like I am sitting right now." He grinned widely.

Sam's smile disappeared, the more she was getting to know him, the more sympathetic she became towards him.

"Don't you feel dry?" Randomly he spoke, making Sam get confused again.

He blinked and with that one blink two cans of soda appeared in front of them, surprising Sam. With a big grin on his face, he popped his thump into the can and opened it.

"You really like soda, don't you?" She grabbed her can of soda as she watched him enjoying his sips of Soda.

"Yeah, I mean it is something I never tasted. Simply, out of this world... no, wait that's me..." He spoke and soon his dumbness was visible.

Samantha couldn't help herself chuckle, though he didn't get the reason behind that laugh.

"So, I get to have wishes!" Samantha slowly grabbed the pillow and hugged it.

"Yup!" He still looked very much engulfed in his soda can.

"So...?" She waited as she watched him emptying the can.

"So, there are few rules..." He crushed the can and blinked ones, to make the can vanish in smoke from his hand as he continued, "you get three wishes, you can have them any time you want and after you have them, you free me!" He yawned once, looking tired.

"I free you?!"

"There's this thin, silver threat tying me..."

And suddenly Sam saw a silver shining thread tied around his left wrist that was tied around her right wrist on the other end. It shined; it looked like a thin thread made of air that shined brother when Sam touched with her other thread. More than confused Sam looked shocked. She looked at him shocked while he just innocently smiled at her. The thread again became invisible.

"This invisible thread makes me what I am, a Genie, your Genie. I was tied to you the day you rubbed my lamp. You get to have three wishes and with each wish this thread depletes and maybe I become free."

"Maybe?"

Genie shrugged, "I'm never free, I never was, and I don't know what freedom is like."

Sam felt bad for him while he seemed to be totally comfortable and used to it.

"So, what is your first wish?"

"Umm... I think I'll have my wishes later." She was taken aback that Genie was nothing but a forever enslaved Genie, who never got to be free because someone like her was always there taking ownership of him.

"You can sleep Genie, you look tired too..." She faintly smiled.

"I'm never tired, yeah, a bit sleepy though!" He yawned a little.

"Goodnight, Master!"

This time Sam didn't stop him from calling her master, she knew that it was deep rooted, maybe an inborn obligation to him.

"Goodnight, Genie!"

And after that she saw him getting up. He snapped his fingers and within seconds he turned into a smoke and then Sam saw that smoke getting into the nozzle of the lamp, kept at the night stand.

Sam found it really hard to believe that accidentally she enslaved him again for; even she didn't know how long. Sam lied down, staring at her ceiling before finally sleep took over and she dozed off.

Next Morning had another adventures for her because there are things about Genie that she wasn't aware of.