" That's just great." Kai mutters

"Hey kid, what do you think your doing in Inkopolis, huh?" The one with a golden tooth says as he gets closer to Kai.

" Especially for your kind, Octoling." Another one spat as he circles Kai with a toothy grin and stops behind him so that he blocks the other end of the alley.

Kai backs away and steadily looks at each of them.
" Shit t-theres no way out! If only I could just super jump to that rusty looking balcony."

Kai was taller than most of them, except for the big brawny one with a stubble on his chin.

" I don't get how you dumbass Octolings don't understand us, Inkopolis will NEVER be home to Octolings!!" The Big one says as he tugs onto Kai's shirt.

Kai struggles, his feet began to lift from the ground as the big guy tugged on his shirt.
Kai kicks him in the crotch and  tumbled to the ground as the big guy falls to his knees.

" K-KILL THE BASTARD!!" The big guy snarls as he grips a small pocket knife from the back pocket of his jeans.

Kai pushed a guy with a King face mask out of his way but tripped as the big guy grabbed his leg.

    " Oh, your not going anywhere you little shit." The big guy says as the three other dudes pinned Kai to the ground.

    "L-let me go!!" Kai yelped as the big guy flicked the switch of his pocket knife.

      Help me

Kai squeezes his eyes closed and waited for a sharp pain to begin..

But that didn't happen.

   He heard a loud scream as he opened his eyes.

   " W-what do you think your doing?!" The big guy asks with confusion.

    Coral stood there before Kai's eyes with her Dualies. This wasn't the Coral he knew, this Coral steamed with anger and hurt.

   " Let him go or you'll end up like your friends over there." Coral growled.

    " What? Your really on this guy's side? He's an Octoling, you blind or somethin'?" The big dude says with his arm still pinning down Kai.

    " I SAID LET HIM GO YOU, ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?" Coral roared as she pointed her Dualies at him.

     " HEY, watch it kid. If you even think about shooting that damn thing at me, eight limbs over here will-" The big guy says as Kai head butts him.

   The big guy falls to the floor, he was most likely unconscious now.

   Coral's face softens as she sees that Kai is okay and her eyes wander, checking for injuries.

     " W-why are you here?! You should be in bed!!" Kai says as he gets up.

   Coral was pissed, she suddenly raised her voice, " WHY AM I HERE?! I WAS WORRIED AS HELL, FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOU ALMOST DIED."

   " I- I know, but your sick. I don't know.. I just want to be the one who saves you.. I'm always being rescued by you all the time." Kai nervously says.

  " It doesn't matter!! I don't care, I just can't loose you. I-I care about you Kai." Coral says weakly with watery eyes.

  " And so do I..maybe I'm just not ready to go out alone.." Kai says with defeat.

   " We can go places again when I recover but in the mean time, just please stay at the apartment , promise?"  Coral says grabbing Kai's hands.

   " Promise." Kai says with a little smile.

They held hands as they walked to the apartment.

Still Friends.

Authors Note: this chapter was meh to me but whatever, I tried I guess. Anyways I have some good ideas for the next few chapters so stay tuned :/