One More Reason.

My mouth fell open, and immediately felt dry. "Stella...?" I could feel Alex's eyes were surveying me. I couldn't answer back. His existance slowly became oblivious to me. My eyes were so focused on Ivan, who stood up from the dining chair. "I--It's you." I mumbled stupidly. "What are you doing here?"

Ivan gave me an awry smile and took a step forward. I, instinctively, stepped back. Alex just stared from Ivan to me, and I could tell he was having a hard time grasping the situation. "I said, What are you doing here?" I repeated, every hate and hurt coursed through my veins. Ivan took multiple steps towards me this time, before I could even have time to react.

"Stell, I want you back."

"Huh?" I replied, instantly feeling stupid. Is this another trick? I can't tell anymore. I want to be really careful, but everything's just too messed up and I lost all my abilities to believe him. "Mara was too much for me, so I broke up with her a few weeks ago. Then, I remembered you and how we were back then and... " Ivan locked his eyes with mine sadly. "And then I realized, I shouldn't have done this shit to you. I love you. Please take me back." He flashed me his lost boy smile.

The smile I used to be so in love with.

"Please., Stell." he pleaded. My mind turned into a broken machine that was forced to work. Ivan... Ivan broke up with Mara for me? And he did it a few weeks ago...

Suddenly, everything snapped and fell back to place.

"Oh." I growled, shoving him away from me. "So it was YOU! You were the reason why Mara appeared here weeks ago and tried to fucking kill me!" . He stopped dead in his tracks. "Mara... what? What did Mara do to you?" he asked in alarm. I could feel the tears brimming from my eyes, but I tried to blink them away. "That's right, Ivan! Play dumb with me. That's what you're good at, right!? Act like you don't fucking know everything, just like when you went out with me!" I screamed in complete fury.

Ivan frowned and looked at me with disgust, a reaction I didn't expect him to show me. "Oh please., Stell. That was all in the past. Don't be so dramatic." he asked, his eyebrows raised at me skeptically.

This fucker. I will KILL him.

The hatred grew ablaze as I stared at him in disbelief. I couldn't even hide the tears that were begging to come out anymore. I clenched my fist, readying myself to punch him. I was suddenly blinded with fury as I tried to raise my fist at him, until.... Until Alex pushed me out of the way.

"Oh, Fuck!!!" Ivan screamed as he was thrown backwards and collided with the chair. Alex glared at him malevolently. He wiped the blood that was starting to drop from his nose, which was also red from Alex's punch. Ivan tried to steady himself and get back at Alex by punching him in the face, but Alex countered it with a straight punch towards his eye. "Ow, Goddamn it! What the fuck's your problem?" Ivan snarled. "You want to know my problem, dickhead?" Alex's voice sounded deadly as he made a tight grab for Ivan's collar. "YOU. YOU're my fucking problem. I'll never forgive you for hurting people just like that, And I'll never fucking forgive you for breaking Stella's heart!". I felt myself blush and watched as Alex had finally let go of Ivan. He staggered back, and quickly scrambled towards the front door. "You fucking whore!" he yelled at me as he did this. "You'll fucking regret this!"

Alex glared after him, a few seconds after the door slammed. He suddenly turned to me right after, his features were soft and worried. "You alright, Stell?" he asked me. I nodded and gave him a forced smile. Whoa. I didn't even realize I've stopped crying seconds ago. Still, everything was still too sad and painful for me. "You still want to eat?" he tried again. I slowly shook my head. "I think I'll just sleep." I told him. "Oh.... Well, can I come with?" He sounded a bit hopeful. I reconsidered this, but I nodded anyway. I led the way to my room, and we walked in silence.

Alex gave me a tight bear hug upon entering the room. His skin felt extremely warm and soothing against mine. I felt all the fears went away as he stood there, comforting me. I felt a smile creep around my face as I hugged him back. "I'm sorry if I socked Ivan in the face." Alex chuckled apologetically. "Nah. You actually did me a favor." I told him, smiling . We broke the hug and I sat in my bed, the silence slowly embedded around the room. "Stella." he said, his gaze was focused on my All Time Low-reserved cabinet "Are you still in love with Ivan?"

A buzz got into my head and I tried desperately to push it away, but to no avail. I used to tell myself that I'd forgive Ivan even if he did treat me like trash. Now that he actually came here to beg for me, I snapped and refused. Heck, I even let Alex smack the Jesus out of him.

Am I really getting over him?

"I guess I'm not." I answered, a tiny smile was suddenly creeping in my face. Yeah, I finally did it!

At the corner of my eyes, I could see that Alex was also smiling as he reached for my Beats headset. He studied it for a bit, placed it down, and suddenly beamed at me. He made a charge towards me, and I playfully screamed as we fell down the bed. His dark, deep eyes met with mine, and we giggled. "Thanks for helping me, Alex." I smiled. He was taken aback for a few seconds, but had smiled back and started carressing my hair.

"Meet me on Thames Street, I'll take you out

Though I'm hardly worth your time

In the cold you look so fierce

But I'm warming up because the tension's like a fire

We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes

And like a bad movie I'll drop a line

Fall in the grave I've been digging myself

But there's room for two, six feet under the stars."

His voice was so musical and soft. I've never heard of a voice that could send anyone to heavens, and make the broken smile. A soothing effect washed all over me, and son enough, I fell asleep on his arms.