I Could Never Forget You.

My eyes opened to the familiar white and instantly realized I was at the hospital. "Stella?" Jack said from beside me. I turned to him, my eyes were searching for clues on why I was here. "You got so drunk last night, Your body couldn't handle it." he smiled a bit. "I guess Alex and I got so worried so we brought you here." . "Oh." I could feel myself turn red in embarrassment. How could I be so stupid? Just because I saw Alex and Lisa kissing... Just because I got so angry that that Lisa person and Alex are dating again...

"Jack, I'm sorry." I whined, my eyes were starting to fill itself with tears. He stood up, sat on my bed, and played with my hair gently. "It's okay, Stella. I understand." he whispered. He kept playing with my hair until I finally felt better. He helped me sit up, and we played Temple Run with his IPhone. I couldn't help but chuckle everytime he fell off or bumped himself on a tree. He smiled at me appreciatively everytime.

"Jack?" We both looked up to see Alex got in. My heart immediately felt like it was drowning with pain, and I sank back in bed with my eyes closed. "Oh--Stella! You're up." I could feel his voice getting nearer as he sighed with relief. "Go away." I murmured. His footsteps halted to a stop. I opened my eyes and found that I was already crying. "Go away, Alex. Can't you see that you're the reason I did this?" I sobbed. Alex looked at me and seemed like he was about to cry as well. Jack quickly stood up and placed his hands on his pockets, facing him. "I'll just go to that DVD store nearby. I heard they're selling 'Home Alone' there." he told him. Alex nodded in response and flashed Jack an appreciative smile. When the door finally closed, leaving the two of us alone, Alex sighed and sat on the chair next to my bed. "Stella." he whispered softly. "What?" I snapped. He looked surprised by this, but had cleared his throat and kept composure. We were silent for a few seconds.

"I took Lisa to the airport awhile ago." he told me.

Oh no. Not this again.

"That's fascinating." I replied sarcastically. "Why didn't you go back to Baltimore with her?"

"Why should I?" Alex asked nonchalantly. I could feel my face get hot.

"Oh, I really don't know, Alex." I answered.

"We're not together, Stella." he pressed sternly. "Right." I turned to him, glaring. "I caught you guys kissing, and now you're saying that you aren't together. I really believe you right now.". Alex eyed me with disbelief. "God, Stella. What the fuck's wrong with you?" he started to raise his voice angrily.

What the fuck is wrong with ME?

I quickly stood up and slapped him in the face. I was shocked as I did this, but it quickly subsided compared to the shock Alex received. "Geez, Alex! If being in love with you was so bad, then I'm so fucking sorry!" My eyes were starting to shine with tears. "What was wrong with me is that I don't fucking understand why I was so fucking hurt when I fucking saw you and that fucking Lisa kissed!! And now, I'm blaming you for hurting me when I don't even understand why I'm fucking hurt! It's just that..." I felt my voice choke. "You're the first one who made me this happy ever since Ivan and I broke up. It was you that made me forget, when I told myself I couldn't. I thought--- I thought that you would finally be that guy for me, Alex. And now, I can see where I went wrong. I shouldn't have loved you, Alex. I--I shouldn't have." the tears started to rim down my face swiftly. "But I can't stop. I can't stop myself from loving you." I whispered. "And it that's really a wrong thing for you, then I'm sorry."

Alex wrapped me into a hug. "Shh.." he hushed me. "I-I'm so stupid. I'm sorry, Stell." . My head started to relax on Alex's shoulder, and my tears started to dry up. "Please believe me when I said Lisa and I weren't together. I rejected her when we were having our talk. I guess she thought you were the reason behind it, and she got so furious that she kissed me when you came in." he explained. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Stell. Please forgive me."

Suddenly, all the anger in my heart subsided.

A smile slowly formed my lips and the last tear fell on my cheek.

"Yes, Alex." I whispered. "I forgive you."