I Just Can't Place It.

Lord. Ahhh. Fuck.

My head hurts.

I slowly opened my eyes as I searched for the familiar room.

My room.

I slowly stood up, trying to ignore the pain that was trying to keep me down. I yawned, and my eyes rose up to the wall clock that was across my bed.

3:00 p.m.

God. It's fucking late. I sighed, stood up and opened the door. To my surprise, I saw Tay was beyond the doorstep, and her arms were also on the other end of the knob. "Stell!" her eyes immediately rimmed with tears. She ran towards me and hugged me, sobbing loudly. "Oh, God! I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" she asked, worried. I hugged her back and smiled as comfort washed over me. "Yeah. I'm fine. You're not the one who should be sorry, because it's my fault. I'm sorry, Tay." I told her. A familiar figure stood behind Tay when I broke our hug. Alex smiled and waved his hands. "Good to see you're okay, Stella." he said. "Stella." Tay smiled, sidestepping so that I could get a better view of him. "This is Alex, and he's here to stay for a month on two since he's on a tour break." . "Besides, Jack, Zack and Rian are going to Baltimore for a bit. I just thought hanging out here with Tay and you would be cool." Alex added, beaming. "I see. Well, welcome to the Jardines, where all the magic happens." I exlaimed with a sarcastic and fake enthusiasm as I formed a rainbow with my arms. "Well, it's quite big." he commented, chuckling at my joke. I was about to join him and laugh, but all the pain from last night started to come back to me.

Fucking fuck this dipshit of a hangover.

I groaned, clutched my head and tried to steady myself. Tay grabbed my arm, trying to get my balance to normal. I felt gravity pull me back full-forced, and I collapsed. "Stella!" Tay screamed, coming immediately towards me for help. "Tay. Relax." Alex hushed her. Through my half-opened eyes, I saw him approach me and pick me up. His perfume, mixed with his scent smelled so heavenly that I swear, I could stick around him all day.