Falling To The Bathroom Floor.

A/N: Before anything else, I'd like to thank FallenKilljoy97 for inspiring me to continue this. More power, Hustlers! :)

-x-

Fuck, what am I saying?

"I'll carry her back to her room. You go get some water." Alex told her. Tay nodded and dried her tears. Alex turned the knob and pushed the door to my room open. He took a step forward, hesitated, and faced her. "You didn't do anything wrong, Tay." he gave her a consoling smile. Tay gave a weak but appreciative smile back. "Okay. Thanks, Alex."

Guilt slowly made its way to my system. I know Tay's dead worried ever since I've had this drinking problem. She always blamed herself whenever I got into my worst hangovers. She always blamed herself whenever she caught me in the middle of the night, too drunk to even make it to my bed. She took all the responsibilities in the house and of me. I love Tay. She's sweet, She always smiles at me and always cares for my well-being.

If only I wasn't so fucked up.

"Stella?" Alex whispered after placing me carefully on my bed. I groaned to show him I could hear him. His weight shifted as he approached me, reaching his arm out to carress my hair.

God. That feels so good.

I unconsciously found myself leaning towards Alex's hand. He smiled, and had now started playing with the locks of my hair. "It's just a bad hangover, Stell. You'll be okay." he told me. The door opened and Alex quickly removed his hand from me, much to my disappointment. "Alex, I've got the water." Tay said. Alex nodded and Tay handed the glass of water towards him. Alex took the glass and helped me sit straight. He guided the glass on my lips, and I drank the cold fluid. The more I drank, the more I felt better. Slowly, the pain in my head subsided and was okay. "Thanks." I gasped after I had drank the last drop of water. Alex and Tay both smiled in reflect.

"That's good. How're you feeling?" Tay chuckled softly, and playfully ruffled my hair. "Wasted." I answered, a smirk was forming on my face. Tay rolled her eyes, but her usual, serene smile had resurfaced. "Well, It's time to meet up with the guys. Alex, can you look after Stella for me?". Alex nodded. "Y'can count on me, Tay." he assured her. Tay smiled at him appreciatively, waved us her goodbye and left.

I eyed Alex carefully and he stared back. "So, Alex." I tried to break the ice. "What do we do now?" . He sat up straight and his eyes searched the room, stalling for time to think. "Hm.. Well, since we don't know each other that much, why don't we do a getting-to-know activity? You ask first." he offered. "Hm.. Okay then.." I played along, pretending to think hard.

"What's your name?"

Alex smirked at me. "Seriously?" he taunted.

"Okay, fine. I'll ask things I don't know." I giggled.

"You have Tumblr?"

"Yup. earthtoalex.com" he answered coolly.

"Twitter?"

"Come on, Stella." he rolled his eyes and smiled. "I know you're following me."

Damn, He's good.

"Girlfriend?"

"None."

"Liar. What about Lisa?"

Silence.

You're Only Happy When I'm Wasted. [All Time Low Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें