Another Night, Another Score.

I can't believe I'm having so much fun right now.

Jack and I've been talking for almost an hour.. I've started to loosen up around him and now we're just like bestfriends, laughing and talking. I've lost count of how many I've been drinking, but my head's feeling really light. The conversation went on for what seemed like hours, until Matt Flyzik came and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, dude. You've got to listen to this." he told him. "Oh! Okay." Jack leapt up from the stool and looked apologetically towards me. "It's okay." I told him, smiling. "I really had fun, Jack." . He smiled back at me, his eyes were practically gleaming. "Me too. You're a really cool girl, Stella." he said as he waved and left.

Butterflies fluttered through my head as I ordered for another glass. God. Jack called m'e cool. Jack Bassam Barakat, the hottest man on the planet, had just complimented me. I felt myself blush as I watched him go out of the bar with Matt. My eyes roamed around the large glass window pane, until finally, my eyes fell on two familiar people.

Ivan.

My mouth gaped open and just as fast, my heart felt like it was breaking. She was witih Mara, my ex-bestfriend. My only friend. They were together, side-by-side, kissing each other while walking with their hands and fingers intertwined.

Pain swiftly seeped through my system as the memories started to return.

"Hey." I could hear a soft voice beside me, but I didn't mind it. I focused on gulping down the whole glass of Bacardi. I was starting to feel so nauseous but I didn't care. I slammed the glass down. "More." I demanded at the counter. After getting a refill, I grabbed the glass and drank it greedily. I concentrated on nothing but draining the contents that were in front of me, and suddenly, nothing seemed to care anymore.

"Hey!" the voice repeated, his tone changed to panic. A hand grabbed and separated me from the quarter-drained glass. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed, although it was muffled by the blaring speakers from the sound system. "WHY CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY FORGETTING WHO I AM, DICKHEAD?". I looked up and glared at the figure beside me.

Oh. Fuck.

"I -- Sorry." the man with brown hair, Alex Gaskarth, apologized. "Oh my God, Alex. I'm sorry. I --" I've cut myself off just in time as bile rose rapidly on my throat. I quickly covered my mouth and stumbled after the comfort room.