Keep On Coming Back For More.

The doorbell rang, and reluctantly broke our hug. "That must be Tay. I'll go get it." I told him. He nodded and smiled at me. "You take care now. Tay might eat you and turn you into a giant rainbow unicorn, and we might never recognize you ever again." Alex warned, faking a serious face. I giggled, punched him in the arm, and rolled my eyes. I turned to leave him, hiding the smile that might have been permanently etched on my face.

Okay, so maybe not permanently.

"Tay?" I called as I reached the living room and opened the front door.

The scar from the stab wound I've had long ago reopened. I gasped in shock as the pain came along with the deep piercing of metal to my sides. I could feel the blood gushing out of me as I looked down. Crimson fluid dropped down from a knife that was plunged deep inside of me. The girl who held on to the knife withdrew it, and watched as I fell to the ground. I grasped for my sides, and tried to stop the bleeding. I tried to calm myself down through the seemingly endless pants and wheezes. "M... Mara..." I stuttered uncontrollably. Mara chuckled in reply, placing the blood red knife inside her handbag. "Oh... Does it hurt, Stella?" she faked a sweet voice as she crouched down beside me. "Does it hurt? You poor little thing.." she giggled, giving my side a great blow. More blood spurted out of my system, and I yelled in pure agony. "A--Alex..." my voice came out in the form of a screech. She laughed in mock amusement as she grabbed my hair and pulled it towards her. "That's right. Scream! Call for help! You poor, pathetic thing! You didn't even realize what you've done!" she screamed in my ear.

What I've done?

My ears pounded rhythmically, and I felt my vision started to blur.

"STELLA!!!!"

Mara had dropped my head on reflect, and my head fell to the floor. My eyes weakly made its way to the bottom of the stairs, were he stood. He was sweating, and his eyes were wide. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want with Stella!?" he demanded, his voice was choked with fury. Mara quickly stood up in alarm and ran away. "Hey! Come back here, you fucking dick sucker!" he screamed. He raced to the front door and peered outside, looking for any signs of her. When finally, he received none, he quickly ran towards me and bent down.

My mouth started to vomit all the blood that was rushing uncontrollably in my throat. "Fuck, Stella. Shit. Hang on. I'll go call help, okay? Just... Just please... Keep strong." I could see the tears were starting to fall from his eyes. He made a frantic grab for his cellphone from his pocket, and dialled 911.

My vision had completely blurred, and everything was starting to turn to black. Through my half-opened eyes, I turned to stare as Alex tried to calm himself and explain the situation over the phone. I wanted to smile at him, but I was already too weak. I already knew what's going to happen to me.

I'm sorry, Alex.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness overwhelm me.