July 15 2018

yes it's aj again.
i went to warped tour.
yes, i, aj messina, went to fucking warped tour.
it's been my fucking DREAM ever since i was fucking 12 years old. i finally went.
and as you can see I MET DOLL SKIN. THEY'RE MY BIGGEST INSPO. IM SOBBING JUST GOING THROUGH THE PICTURES.
my first and last vans warped tour will forever take up my heart. this has been the greatest experience of my entire life.
my ENTIRE life.
my life has been building up to that moment.
i've never been so energetic in a very long time. i've never screamed that loud. i've never jumped so much.
and yet after all the days of me not moving from my bed i have completely managed to take my soul and run with it. there's no other way to describe it.
lately i've been so afraid of dying and so certain i'm going to die.
i even had a dream where i blacked out and couldn't move, i'm not even sure if it was a dream but it most likely was.
anyway
i'm fucking in my bag.
you'll never understand what happiness truly feels unless you accomplish a goal that seems impossible.
i accomplished that goal.
my goals were at first small, like not getting sick, not getting traumatized so easily, going to high school for the first time, coming off anti depressants, attempting to learn guitar, distracting myself, and finally going to warped tour.
im going to make more goals of course but.. seriously, warped tour feels like the highest point of my life.
and maybe a higher point is me performing myself.
you have no idea how empowered i feel from that day. i'm still really anxious, and really really flawed. maybe a little sick and maybe still going through my lifelong panic attack, but i'm going to say it again,
i went to warped tour.
and i'm going to say that a million times until i finally start living as a happy girl all over again.