The Trip

I actually write the story first and then give it a title... Aren't I great?
.
.
Percy's POV :
I stuffed my bag with the necessaries for this trip to Jupiter High. I have to admit I'm not entirely happy going there. Sure I'll get to meet Hazel and Frank and even Reyna but I can't stand the look of that teddy bear killer.

Octavian

I hate him almost as much as I hated Gabe. Well Gabe is a statue now but still.

That little good for nothing, I'll tear his face-

I noticed that I was practically ripping my bag off. The dam idiot makes me that angry.

"Percy honey! Hurry up, your bus might get here any second now!" my Mom shouted from downstairs. And if on cue the bus arrived.

"I'm a psychic!", she said, proud of herself.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and jogged down, "See you after three days mom!"

I shut the door while she said me my goodbye, "Remember to call every day! And eat lots of food! And ask Annabeth out!" Though I ran off when I heard the last part, I'm pretty sure my face resembled an apple.

I made my way to the bus and was about to get in when it went speeding off.

I did the most logical thing.

I ran after it.

I sprinted towards my bus shouting at to stop. But my journey wasn't easy, oh no it wasn't. Along my path I had to overcome obstacles such as rocks, some pits, an old lady screaming and a dog.

"HEY! Stop!! This isn't funny ya' know!" I shouted at the speeding bus that decided to be deaf. This wasn't an accident. No, this was on purpose. I was about to step in the bus, the doors had opened for me and just then it sped off like a bus drinking too much coffee. Too much.

I was right behind it went it came to a halt, I should have stopped right? Wrong! My face, along with my whole body met the back of the bus. I groaned and went to the front.

There sitting on his glorious seat was the god of travels, Hermes. Who btw was looking at me with a smug face.
I simply glared at him

"Hermes." I let out.

"Jackson." he retorted.

He always loved pulling pranks on me. And not just me, but everyone well mostly me considering I prank him back.

We continued on glaring at each other, you can call it a staring contest but this was more let's-see-who intimidates-the-other-most contest.

I swear I saw a tumble weed roll by. I was just about to win when I heard Mr. Dionysus say,

"Peter Johnson get your salty butt to your seat. Your making us late."

I rolled my eyes, "My my, you know my butt so well. Nice to see you know my butt's attitude but not my name."

"No back sassing! Seat. Now."

I held up my hands defeatedly, and walked over to my seat and found Annabeth sitting there, eyes glued to a book. Before I could say anything to her, she spoke

"Nice job creating a scene kelp for brains."

"It wasn't my fault!"

She just smirked and said, "Sure it wasn't."

I growled and sat down on my seat once again, until an idea struck me. I wonder if everyone is here? Sure it'll probably earn me a scolding from Annabeth but hey, I was bored.