Chapter three: The game of 'Prince charming and I'?♥

Finally, I updated! Gomen Minna! I didn't update for a very looooooooooooong time! this chapter might be short, but I'll make sure the next chapter is long!

Chapter three: The game of 'Prince charming and I'? and Sneaky boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

'What are these two planning?'  the girl thought sweating like hell, while the two Strauss siblings had a smirk on their faces. "Soooooooooooooo, what will it be a Yes or a No?" Mira said with a evil smirk. "It depends on what game" Erza said, she was also sweating. Mira and Lisanna had a huge smirk. "The game is called Prince charming and I" The two sisters said. "The instructions are; You need to pick a story from that book and then you dedicate it one of us girls and then pick a guy that she likes! Remember if you're already pick, that means your already done and your the next one who can dedicate a story from the other girls. Got it?" Lisanna said smiling like an idiot.

"B-b-but we do not w-" Lucy started but was cut of by Mira, with a Deadly aura. The girls move their chairs away from Mira, a little. "What where you going to say, Lucy?" Mira ask still with a deadly aura. that scared the girls even more. "I-i-i w-was a-about to... Ummm... s-say that we're joining the game. Right girls?" Lucy said looking at the five girls, with a look that says; Say-yes-if-you-want-to-live. The girl nodded quickly, they didn't want to die yet, even Erza was afraid of the demon Match maker. "Good! Now I will be the one who will start, so all of you know what to do if your the next one to pick" Mira said, now at her cheery old self. Lisanna was just their grinning like an idiot.

We girls just sweat-drop. 'Mira's mood change so quick' the six girls thought. "All right, lets get started!' Lisanna said, they could all see Excitement and Happiness in her eyes. The other girls just gulped and thought; 'I have a bad feeling about this' they all thought together, except for Mira who was smirking one last time before grabbing the book in Levy's hands, so she can start. "Lets get started minna!" Mira said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again -_- sorry for the short chapter! I'll update longer next time, PROMISE!

We got Exams coming up next week, and I need to study hard. Also up coming projects! Sorry if my updates are sooo long

Next chapter: 'The game starts and Sneaky boys?'