Chapter one: Library ♥

At the Guild

Lucy's POV

Here I'm sitting at my favorite stoll bar at the Guild. As usual the guild is in a big Fight, and Erza is not even stopping them-she is eating her cake-, and I'm just Chating with Mira, Levy, Lisanna, Erza and Juvia.

"Girls let go to the Library, they said the Library has new books and the stories were good. Why don't we check it out?" Levy said with sparkling eyes. We all sweat-droop at our bookworm Bestfriend. 'She can't stop thinking about books can she?' I thought.

"Why don't we? I mean its really boring in the guild, and our guild mates are in a Big fight." Lisanna said in a bored tone. I agree its soo boring and the guild is in big rumble.

"I agree with Lisanna we have nothing to do, the jobs are low payment and we are just sitting here chating. I also want to barrow a book in the Library" I said. Erza, Juvia and Mira nodded they're haids as Yes.

"Juvia loves to go too, Gray-sama is still fighting with Natsu-san and Elfman-san. Juvia needs some girl time!" Juvia said.

"I'm not in the mood to stop the fight, cuz I'm bored. Maybe a little reading will brighten my mood up." Erza said with a smile.

"I, too need some girl time and I'm tired of just serving, since the Guild is in a big fight I can have a free time!" Mira said with a sweet smile.

"Ok then we're going to the Library! Come on guys!" Levy said as she doge the flying chairs and tables, exiting the guild to the Library. We fallowed, also dogging the flying Chairs and Tables, exiting the guild like Levy did.

At the park

Mira's POV

We're on our way to the Library, and we pass the Park its soo Fresh! I closed my eye and inhale the air. The next thing I knew I was on the ground, butt first. "Mira/Mira-nee" said my friends.

I look up to see a girl with white hair with a blue flower on the side of her hair and Brown eyes. She almost look like Lisanna. Almost. She stood up and give me a hand. I gladly accept her help and stood up. "Sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going" I said to the girl I bumped."No, it's OK and I'm Sorry too." The girl said.

My friends were behind me looking at the girl. "Hi I'm Yukino from Sabertooth, and do you know were the Library. I got a friend with me, but it look like I'm lost. He said we'll be meating at the Library. Umm, can you show me the way?" The girl named Yukino said. "Sure. Do you wanna come with us? Were going on The Library too, Cruz I heard there's a lot of new books there!" Levy said in a excited tone. We other girls nodded our heads as agreement. "Thank you. But can I know your names?" Yukino said. "My name is Mira, and this is Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Lisanna and Erza. We are Fairy tail mages!" I said with my signature smile. "I see. Thank you again Fairy tail!" Yukino said. "Your welcome Yukino. So come on what are we waiting for, I want to read books so come on let's go to the Library!" Levy said while pouting. We all-except Yukino-just giggle at our Bookworm friend, and then we set out to the Library.

 The Library

 The Library is soo big and has Thousands of books I can't wait to read. We went to diferent Sections and look for a book we can Read...

 •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

 So how.was it sorry if its soon short, I'll try to make the next chapter long. Comment, vote, Follow and give me ideas, if you like :-)

~Samantha~

Next Chapter: Story of the Princesses ★