Talking.

A/N: Wow, I updated this book xD. Sorry for the long wait, no one is probs reading this anymore but oh well xD the media is me wondering how i got 4k reads on this book lmao. THANK YOU FOR 4K I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY Y'ALL ARE READING THIS BUT THANKS FOR READING THIS GARBAGE <3 HERES SOME LOVE.

__________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

"Shouldn't you go and talk to Kyungsoo now?" Chanyeol askes me.

I tighten my arms which are wrapped around his torso.

"Baekkie~"

I snuggle into his chest as we lay on the bed. I don't want to go out today.

"Baekhyun!"

I force myself up and out of bed, but not without groaning very loudly and bitterly adding, "Yeah yeah whatever I'm going now."

I just wanted to cuddle with him yet he wants me to go out. Does he not want to cuddle with me anymore?

I glare at Chanyeol one last time before exiting my room.

"Yah Baekhyun! Come back here" I hear Chanyeol's voice call.

"Mhm?" I pop my head inside.

"Are you mad?"

"No, I'm not"

"You sure?"

"Yes! Oh my god, stop asking me things, again and again, it gets so frustrating, god!"

Jumping out of bed, he walks over to me and embraces me in a hug, "Why are you so mad?"

I fumble with my fingers, refusing to hug him back, "I'm not.."

He looks me in the eye and kisses me softly, softer than usual anyway.

"Please don't be angry with me. I don't like it when you're angry"

I pout, resisting the urge of forgiving him. I don't even know what he did wrong but eh.

He kisses me again, longer this time and well, I can't resist it anymore. I kiss him back and I feel him smile.

"There. I forgive you. Now I have to go talk to Kyungie, okay?"

He smiles widely, "Of course. When you get back let's cuddle!"

I laugh at his adorableness, "Sure, Bye"

"Bye"

e✘o

Author's POV

"Knock Knock" Baekhyun shouts in front of Kyungsoo's dorm.

"Who's there?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Baekhyun~"

"Baekhyun who?"

"Baekhyun your bestfriend~"

The door opens, "What do you want?"

Baekhyun grins at seeing his best friend. It's been quite some time since they've both been alone.

"To talk to my bestie of course!"

Kyung arches his brow, "What do you want?"

"Let's sit down first!" Baekhyun lets himself inside and they walk to the loungeroom.

"So, I heard Kai asked you out?" Baekhyun winked.

Sighing, Kyungsoo nods.

"What did you say?" Baekhyun acts oblivious.

"I said no.."

He frowns in response, "The heck, why?"

His doe-eyed bestie gazes at the ground, something Baekhyun hasn't seen ever since his father died. That means he's really nervous, or sad, or maybe just plain old confused?

"I don't know.. I just feel like he's still an f-boy. I don't want to be hurt by someone I really like"

Baekhyun smiles and hugs his bestfriend, "He's changed, Kyung. He will treat you right. And if he doesn't let's send him to hell together"

Kyungsoo smiles at Baekhyun. He can't believe he has a friend as great as Baekhyun. He's all he could ever ask for. "Thank you"

Smiling, Baekhyun greets goodbye with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo says bye, then he goes off to find Kai. While Baekhyun skips to his and Chanyeol's dorm, in a hurry to go back to cuddling.

__________________________________________________

A/n: This chap is so short and unnecessary but wow I updated a chapter. Sorry for the wait just to get this piece of crap.