Don't Jump to Conclusions.

Baekhyun sighs sadly to himself. He doesn't want to like Chanyeol. He hates himself for having even the tiniest bit of feelings towards that guy.

His parents want the best for him, they want him to get a smart, handsome, open-minded good guy but Chanyeol seems to only tick off handsome and open-minded.

Baekhyun doesn't want to betray his parents by liking someone so...

Dumb.

If they were still here they would tell him how Chanyeol isn't in his league, that Chanyeol is too dumb for him.

-Hell- they'd accept some pedo ass if he was smart.

The one thing they always cared about was the wiseness.

Baekhyun feels like ripping his heart out so it stops beating for that tall giant.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks softly as they lay in their own beds.

"Yes?"

"Who's.. uhm.. the guy?" Chanyeol stares at the ceiling.

Baekhyun immediately stiffens, he thought Chanyeol was going to forget.

"Just some dumbass" Baekhyun replies quietly. Well he isn't lying.

"Name?"

"U-uh uhm So... Ju..?" Baekhyun stutters and looks up at the ceiling.

"Soju?" Chanyeol asks confused and chuckles a bit.

"Eun. Sujeun. Lee Sujeun. It's a her" Baekhyun lies.

"It's a him. I'm not dumb. Your google search said 'why does my heart beat around him'" Chanyeol corrects him and smirks.

"I-i.. ugh fine it's a guy. I'm gay so what now? You going to humiliate me and bully me in front of the whole school?"

Chanyeol is shocked by the sudden outburst, "Why would I do that?"

"Because you're a bully. A bad boy. You gotta keep your reputation up somehow. Wait how do you actually keep it up? Sleep with sluts or something?" Baekhyun sits up and crosses his arms as he accuses Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sits up as well, angered, "I don't bully. I don't sleep around like sluts like you!"

Baekhyun feels his heart breaking and tries keeping his tears in. He hates it when people yell at him, yes he sounds like a hypocrite but he hates it, he feels belittled. Especially by being called a slut when he has never had a partner or kissed anyone besides his mom's cheeks when he was little.

Chanyeol's sharp features soften when he sees a few tears escape Baekhyun's watery eyes. (baek deadass being a hypocrite but same tho.)

Chanyeol just stands up and leaves the room, not apologising or saying a goodbye.

He leaves to Kai's dorm, leaving a crying Baekhyun behind.