Kai Plus Soo Equals?

"Ugh this is sooo boring~" Chanyeol mutters during maths class.

"Well after school you get to hang out with sweet Baekkie" Kai whispers, considering there was a teacher teaching and he didnt want to disturb her.

Chanyeol scoffs, "What is that meant to mean?"

Kai chuckles and replies, "Oh you know exactly what its meant to mean, i see the way you two look at eachother."

"Something happened i can tell. Tell me!" Chan orders and shakes Kai.

Kai shakes his head while chuckling, "tryna change the subject, I see you"

"Umm no..." Chanyeol scowled his friend before turning back to the front, but he didn't miss the look Kai gave to Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo? Do you like him?"

Kai rapidly shakes his head in panic of his bestfriend finding out his 'small' crush, but Chanyeol saw right through him.

"Why didn't you tell me about your crush on Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asks with a smirk.

Kai looks down sheepishly and whispers, "I thought you wouldn't like me as a bestfriend anymore"

"What the actual fuck. You thought I would leave you?!," Chanyeol scoffs, "I would never"

-eo-

RING DING DONG

The bell rings signalling break one. For those confused, the schedule goes like this: Period one, Period two, break, Period three, lunch, Period Four and then the day ends. Obviously its not the same for everyone but thats how they do it at mine.

"Hello my sweet sweet friend~" Kyungsoo cheerfully says sitting down next to Baek while wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

Baekhyuns facial expression clearly shows shock and confusion but nevertheless leans his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder. ((AWWW))

"Baekkie can i ask you something?" Kyungsoo asks sounding kind of nervous which is a first for Baek.

"Uuh yeah anything"

"What do you think of gay people? Are you against them?" Soo asks, cautiousness still evident in his voice.

"Haha no. Love is between two people regardless of the gender" Baekhyun says.

"Hm thats good" Kyungsoo hums, comfortably resting his head atop Baeks.

"Oh my god Chanyeol look!" Kai silently scream, smacking Chanyeol and pointing towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

Kai looks up at Chan after a minute or so of admiring the cute bestfriends and sees Chanyeol's lips slightly tug upwards, eyes still on the besties.

"They're friendship is so cute, hey?" Kai asks.

Chanyeol chuckles and looks down, "Yeah" Chan looks up towards the pair of bestfriends again and is shocked to see Baekhyun staring right into his eyes. Chan quickly averts his gaze on his half-eaten sandwich in front of him as if he didn't just get caught staring at the schools nerd.

"Yah, Baekkie how do you feel?" Kyungsoo asks nodding his head at a random group of girls who are ogling at Chanyeol as if they hadn't eaten for days.

"About wha- ooh that.. why are you asking me? I dont care who stares at Chanyeol. Everyone always does why should it affect me now?" Baek adds a chuckle.

"They're trying to eat your man up and you dont care?" Kyungsoo asks 'seriously' but you could hear the playfulness in his voice.

Baekhyun chuckles and shakes his head, "Gosh why are you being so playful its weird, whats going on?"

"Nothing" He replies a little too fast.

"C'mon we're bestfriends for practically 18 years. I know when you are lying"

Kyungsoo slightly blushes and looks down at his feet, "I might have a crush.. on a guy"

Baekhyun gasps so loud the whole cafeteria turns to them, "OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD YES YES YES OMG WHO IS IT?!" Baek squeals while jumping up and down clapping his hands together. The cafeteria slowly goes back to what they were doing but not before giving Baekhyun a long hard stare of confusion.

"Wow he's a wild one. Its gonna be hard to tame him Chan" Kai slightly whispers.

"Gosh shut up about that" Chanyeol rolls his eyes and stands up heading for the grassy field outside the school building to 'release some stress' with Kai.

((Releasing stress for them is physical fights btw not whatever you're thinking *winkywonk*))

"It may or may not be Kai" Kyungsoo whispers.

"KYAAAAHHH" Baekhyun suddenly screams, "oh my god I just thought of something really great, okay? We're swapping who we're tutoring so you tutor Kai and then bam Kaisoo babies."

"Kaisoo?" Kyungsoo asks

"Yah, Kai plus Soo equals?"

"Kaisoo?"

"Yes!" Baek screams and they chuckle.