I Like You.

Kyungsoo wakes up first. Him, Chen and Baekhyun stayed up late getting to know eachother and other girl stuff, like talking about crushes and the new makeups. He jumps off the bed and groggily walks out of the room, walking around Baekhyun and Chen who are sprawled out on the floors, to the kitchen only to be met with Jongin cooking.

Oh shit I forgot he was here... what if he heard about Baek's secret crush?! Oh my god Baekhyun is gonna kill me if Jongin found out.

Kyungsoo nervously smiles at Kai, "good morning"

"Morning babe" Kai smirks and continues cooking bacon and eggs.

Kyungsoo blushes but is quick to hide the redness, "so why are you cooking?"

Jongin looks up from the frypan, "because you didn't eat last night"

Kyungsoo look down at the ground, "oh, you noticed.."

"Yup"

Kyungsoo's mood turns serious as he looks up into Jongin's eyes, "did you sleep here last night?"

"Yes.."

Kyungsoo's heart hammers inside his chest, panicking, "did you hear Baekhyun's secret?"

This time it's Jongin's turn to avert his gaze to the frying bacon and eggs. The silence which envelops the couple answers Kyungsoo's question.

"Oh so you did..."

Jongin slowly nods his head.

"You know?!" A distressed voice is heard at the kitchen doorway.

Kyungsoo and Jongin turn around startled to find a teary-eyed Baekhyun.

"B-baekhyun please-" Kyungsoo is cut off.

"Oh my gosh, you know! Kai please don't tell him.. please" Baekhyun begs.

Kai chuckles softly, "don't worry I won't"

Baekhyun places a hand over his heart as he lets out a sigh of relief, "Thank you so much"

"No need to thank me" Kai mumbles as he places the cooked bacon and eggs on a plate for Kyungsoo. He walks over to the dining table and places the plate full of breakie down.

Kyungsoo blushes and waddles over, "t-thank you"

"It's okay" Kai leans in and places a peck on Kyungsoo's cheek.

"You didn't have to make it" Kyungsoo says, referring to the breakfast waiting to be eaten.

"Well I wanted you to eat" Kai admits as he moves closer and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo.

"Eww well, I'm leaving bye" Baekhyun fakes a gag and runs out of the room.

Baekhyun begins to think about his confession plan thing while he skips to his dorm, 'I like you' ... ugh that's too straightforward and last time I checked I don't do straight.

Kyungsoo's words race through his mind over and over again 'tell him.'

How am I meant to tell him?!

'Hey, Chanyeol wanna date?'?

'I have wet dreams about you'?

'I'm gay for you'?

'I'm as gay as a wiggly line and the wiggly line points right at you'?

'Fuck me Chanyeol'?

Oh hecking hell what the fuck am I thinking?! Shux, confessing is hard.

Baekhyun finally reaches the dorm and enters.

"Baekhyun?" is heard immediately.

Chanyeol is just like every other guy I've had a liking for.

Wait this is the first guy I've ever had a liking for!

Ugh.

"Chanyeol.. we need to talk" Baekhyun softly says as he walks into the kitchen and sits on a kitchen stool, Chanyeol following closely behind.

"Yes?"

"I think we should change dormmates" Baekhyun says, getting straight to the point.

Chanyeol's features soften slightly, a sad aura emitting from him, "W-why"

"We just keep arguing and fighting and it's so tiring, I can't-- I just can't deal with it anymore, Chanyeol." Baekhyun's voice raises slightly and he tenses up.

"I'm sorry," Baekhyun is about to tell him it's okay before Chanyeol speaks up again, "but we're not going to change dormmates"

Baekhyun looks absoloutely baffled. Why would "the" Chanyeol want to stay dormmates with some nerd like Baekhyun?

"Why--"

Chanyeol cuts Baekhyun off, "Because I like you, you dumbass. Can't you see it?! It's right in front of your face yet you brush it off because you are so insecure and always thinking that no one would like you. You're adorable and kind and smart why wouldn't people like you?! Why can't you see it?"

Baekhyun's eyes go wide and lips slightly parted, wanting to say something but not knowing what.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me? Oh man I need to breathe It's so hot" It speeds out of Chanyeol before he quickly stands up and runs to the door.

Before he can make it out of the door Baekhyun shouts, "Wait Chanyeol!" Chanyeol halts, waiting for Baekhyun to say something, "I-I like you.."

Those three words. Those three words are enough to stop time-- well in Chanyeol's perspective. Their hearts beat so fast and loud they swear the whole world can hear.

"You like me?" Chanyeol smirks then walks over to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun cowards in his seat under Chanyeol's intense gaze and remains mute.

"Do you, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks again once he's in front of Baekhyun. So close they can feel and hear eachother's breath.

Baekhyun's face turns red. He feels extremely flustered right now. A few seconds later he regains his sassy self, "Well if you had ears you'd use that useless brain of yours to connect the dots and realise I do."

Chanyeol's taken aback by the sudden change in attitude, "I like it"

"It?"

"You I mean and by 'it' I mean your sassy attitude" Chanyeol smiles and nudges Baekhyun's shoulder which causes the smaller to blush for the umpteenth time today.

"I like you... and you like me?" Baekhyun asks out of the blue.

"Yup, fun fact; I found out last night that you liked me" Chanyeol says factually.

Baekhyun's features tense up, "How?" He knows just who to talk to after this.

"Jongin over heard you and Kyungsoo" Chanyeol grins widely which makes Baekhyun hit him on the shoulders.

"Oww"

________________________________________________________