Dorm Mates With the Bad Boy.

Oh my gawd Baekkie looks so freaking adorable in the media above!!! He looks like a tiny squishy adorable thingy thing

Before I start this i'd like to ask if youse would follow my drawing Instagram if I made one :>

________________________________________________
*Baekhyuns POV*

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up"

I groans and lightly push away the person shaking me, "Get lost im sleeping"

"Yah! Wake the fxck up now or you'll never see the daylight again" I recognize the voice. It belongs to no other than my bestfriend satan, just kidding his name is Do Kyungsoo. We've been bestfriends since we were fetuses. Our moms are friends.

"Im awake gosh. What do you want? Why are you here?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"OH, I DONT KNOW BECAUSE TODAY TOTALLY ISNT THE DAY TO MOVE INTO OUR DORMS" Kyungsoo sarcastically says with a raised voice.

"Huh? Oh yea! Oh my god! What time is it?!" I ask jumping out of bed and putting on comfy clothes. Grey sweat pants and an over-sized white t-shirt then I comb my hair with my hands as I'm too lazy to get a brush.

"10AM, did you pack all your stuff?" The devil asks.

"Yea I did" I say as I walk out with three baby pink suitcases.

"Surprisingly" Kyungsoo mutters and makes his way outside of the house to his car.

I place my suitcases in the back seats and then settle in the passenger seat.

"Gheez Baek what do you even have in there? A lifetime supply of chocolate?"

*Third Person POV*

"Haha no. Suitcase number one has clothes in it, suitcase number two has lots of food and suitcase number three has makeup"

"You just cant get away from makeup" Kyungsoo mumbles while putting the key in the ignition.

"Nope hehe"

-eo-

"Finally at school" Baek breathes in the air and spins around with his eyes closed. Yes, that is how much he loves school.

oof

Someone's chest stops him from spinnning.

"Yah watch where your going! Can't you see me enjoying myself here!" Baekhyun immediately scolds the person.

"What?" The tall silver-haired male looks down upon the smaller with his poker face. He learned how to 'poker face' by one of his bestfriends, Sehun, he taught him how to not show emotions.

 He learned how to 'poker face' by one of his bestfriends, Sehun, he taught him how to not show emotions