Chp : 39 - Betrayed

Start from the beginning

"You stop right there or" Chen spoke with a worried expression seeing me. "Or what" replied Mr. Cho clenching his fist. "Or the organisation will get all those proofs in your hand Mr" Chen said in a threatening tone as a little smirk crept on his pretty face. "What? You are hilarious" Mr. Cho replied with a worried laugh. "Whatever floats with you, but let me just tell you. This suitcase that you are holding is partially a computer with all the proofs attached to it with a pen drive. The suitcase won't open without a password, if it's not opened in about next two hour or if the suitcase gets any damage all the proofs will directly reach the organisation with the current location. And you know what'll happen next" Chen replied with a confident smirk. "And for your information the suit case will only open with a password I know. If anything happens to any of us you are doomed" Chen laughed as he looked at Mr. Cho dead in the eye. Even though I never thought Chen actually was this careful and not to mention he never told me anything about it. "You're bluffing" Mr. Cho stated. "We'll see that in a few hours" Chen's confident answers were putting Mr. Cho in a very difficult position. It could be a bluff but the chances were it couldn't either. "I don't care, I hate them and they should die" Hana said as she charged towards me. It was a war time now, I kicked the guards freeing myself. I swiftly held her hand and twisted it earning a groan from her. I hit her leg making her fall on her knees. Chen and dad took the advantage of the confused guards as they fought them. I was about to hit Hana's face but that's when I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head making me fall down. As I touched the part where I was hit I could feel something warm. My hands were wet with some liquid on my head. I turned around to see Yuri with a metal stick in her hand the one she hit me with it. Yuri was shivering as if she never hit someone, her eyes teary and her face red. My blood fell on the floor and that's when I realised I was bleeding. My vision blurred and I could see Chen and my dad getting beaten up by the guards.

*Time skip*

I opened my eyes to the voice of Hana arguing.

"Why are you keeping them alive it's just a bluff" Hana complained.

"What if it's not?" Mr. Cho answered

"I know it is" Hana whined

"Shut up" Mr. Cho yelled making Hana finch.

I looked around to find Yuri, Chen and my dad handcuffed and tied up including me. All of them were unconscious. I moved Chen waking him up while on the other hand Yuri was gaining her consciousness. We sat there awkwardly. "I'm sorry" Yuri mumbled. "Huh?" I questioned. "I said I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did. I just trusted the wrong person who now wants to kill me. I don't know what got into me, I was heartbroken with whatever I saw that day and Hana took advantage of it, I'm so sorry " she added as her eyes welled up with tears while I nodded. I couldn't say anything since it wasn't easy for me so I just decided to deal with it later.

I looked at Chen just to avoid Jennie. "When did you prepare the suitcase?" I asked him trying to free myself. "Well I didn't" Chen replied rubbing the back of his neck. "You bluffed?" I looked at him with wide eyes. "That's the thing that kept us alive" Chen said rolling his eyes. "By the way, we'll have to let your father rest, he isn't that fit you know. He won't be able to fight, he couldn't fight earlier either. He's got wounds and all, probably tortured and surely very weak" Chen said as I peeked over to see my father. His body was covered in scratches and wounds. He was much skinnier and paler, a sign of poor nutrition. Tears welled up my eyes seeing my father's condition. I couldn't hate anyone as much as I hated Mr. Cho. He wasn't conscious yet probably because he was weak or something. I had to protect him no matter what.

My thoughts were disturbed when Chen slightly moved me. "We'll have to start thinking on what to do, since the time I told Mr. Chen will probably end soon" he said and I nodded. I tried to move but my legs were hurt and so were my hands. I soon regained my strength but couldn't free myself. Mr. Cho with some of his henchmen walked towards us.

"So you are conscious huh? But won't be alive for much longer" Mr. Cho spoke noticing us. He walked closer to my dad as he took out a knife. "Tell me the password and he might live" Mr. Cho said as he threated to kill my dad. "No, leave him alone" Chen replied as he jerked himself trying to break the rope that was holding him. Both of us were struggling to free ourselves but the ropes were too tight.  "As said give me the password and I'll let him live...... Maybe" he said with a smirk as he applied force on the knife on my father's neck. I tried to search for the taser but I couldn't find a single weapon. All of them were gone. I looked at Chen as he was as shocked as me. "Searching for these hon?" Hana walked towards us with a bag of our weapons. I felt useless now, since I could do nothing. I was sitting there unable to do anything. Mr. Cho looked at his watch and then at the two of us. Seemed like he was pretty pissed.

"Two hours up nothing happened seems like it was a bluff. I gave you two enough time" Mr. Cho said as he got up realising that two hours were over. He took out his shot gun and pointed at me. "Who should go first? You? You? You? Or my old friend?" He said as he pointed his gun at us one by one.

Thinking I'll die I sat there without hope as Yuri and Chen tried to free themselves but failed. He pointed his gun towards me "you die first". With a heavy heart I shut my eyes, ready to accept my death. I didn't want to die like that but I was going to die. I took a deep breath and looked at him. I wasn't scared of death anymore. He loaded his gun with an evil smirk on his face. I ignored Chen, Yuri's and my dads yellings since I had decided to face the situation. I was going to die and no one could save me. "Have a good journey to hell" Mr. Cho smirked *Bang 🔫*
_______________________________________

Author's note : hey guys, if you think the story has ended....well it's not😅😅. So stay tuned I'll post another chapter soon. And I'm so sorry for this lame chapter 😅😅.

Anyways thanks for voting for my previous chapters and thanx for reading as well.

Love💜💜💜