"It was really tasty. But next time I'm taking you to a place of my choice." I voice my thoughts as we head to the ice cream parlour.

She suddenly stops making me turn around. Cocking her head slightly with a smirk dancing on her lips, she asks, "Next time?"

I feel blood rush to my ears as I struggle to not go with my natural reaction, that was to avoid her eyes and run away.

I force my legs to work as I step closer. Her smirk fades at my movement as a blush manifests on her cheek. Suddenly I felt a burst of confidence from her reaction.

I lean down to level our face as a muffled voice left my mouth. "Only if you want to."

She swallows as I breathe in her scent. "Yeah, uhh-" Her breath hits my face and I lean towards it subconsciously. I watch her lips move to form words and a sudden desire to touch them came over me.
She leans away from me, so I took a step back, heart beating as fast as it would've if I was running away but this was better than that. This was progress.

I almost sighed in relief when we fall back to walking side by side.

We were walking home while eating our ice-creams when the clouds roared loudly and suddenly heavy rain came upon us.

"Noooo!" Nora's shriek alarms me. "My ice cream is ruined!"

I laughed at her devastation over the loss of an ice-cream. "That's all you are worried about? Let's worry about more serious things like we don't have an umbrella."

She rolls her eyes then looks at my clothes, "We're already wet."

My eyes trail down to her t-shirt that was clinging to her body. Lips parting in shock as my pant suddenly got tighter. She follows my gaze, and the ruined ice cream fell from her grasp. Her thin white top had turned translucent, revealing her white brassiere and if you look closely it had also become translucent. I took off my shirt (Thankfully I was wearing two layers.) and handed it to her as she hastily tries to cover herself with her hair.

She mutters a word of thanks after buttoning it quickly. My shirt hung lowly on her, the hem of her skirt peeking out. We walked silently till we reached her building.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say as she stood under the shelter looking conflicted.

"Wait." She grabs my arm. "Come inside."

"I-its-its fine." I struggle to form words as wild thoughts cloud my senses. "I should head back."

Her hand comes loose as she backs away in embarrassment and wraps them around her shivering form. Somehow she seemed sad that I declined her offer.

"Uh okay. Let's go inside or we'll catch cold." I say while my heart beat quickened.

Once inside, I couldn't decline her offer to take a shower.

"I put some clothes on bed for you." She shouts from behind the closed door. "I'm going to shower too. Shout if you need something."

"Thanks."

After embarrassingly calming the growing bulge in my pants and washing up thoroughly, I wrap the towel around my torso. Clothes were lying on her bed as she said. Sweatpants, t-shirt, boxers, they were boy's clothes. My gut sunk at the thought of her roommate being a guy. Nevertheless, I put them on.

Sitting at the edge of her bed, I rub my hair with the towel.

"Are you done?" She asks, knocking the door.

I open it up for her to enter.

"Whose clothes are these?" I ask as I follow her to the living room.