Promise Me

Enjoy!

"No I'm not done. These last few days without you, I couldn't be like my old self, I didn't have the strength to get off my bed or eat or even play my video games. I'm sorry that I made you have doubts, I sorry for that kiss from Kari that shouldn't have never happen. I'm sorry that my conversation is always about her and not about you. I'm sorry that I pushed you away but please find it in your heart to forgive me, I can't go another day without hearing your voice and your laugh that always brightens my day knowing eveything is going to be okay. I promise to take more meaning into our relationship and be with you from dusk til dawn."

He said sincerely as tears trailed down his face as he placed his head on top of her lap but he quickly lift up his head to remove the googles throwing it to the side as he placed his head back on to her lap as he cried.

"If being a leader means having to chose my friends over you then I would rather not be a leader"

He said as he sobbed on to her lap. Penelope's heart was touched by the words and dedication. She gently placed her hand on top of his head and gently smooth his hair as she gently massage him. After a while Davis's sob began to calm down. Penelope placed her hand under his chin forcing him to look at her.

"I'm sorry too Davis for being so weak. I should have known that cheating was never a part of your personality but it hurt to see you kiss your long time crush because I thought you would think that at that moment you finally have a chnace with Kari and leave me in the dust. I was so hurt that I didn't want to listen when you explained what happen. I'm sorry for ever putting you in that position. I love you and I know that I can't let you go, no matter what you do because you will always be in my mind. I'm sorry for forcing you to choose between me and Kari, its just I thought you were my fairytale my dream when I'm not sleeping. Davis you mean everything to me and I promise to love you more than I did yesterday"

She said with tears trailing down her face. Davis sat on his knees and gently pressed his lips against her. Penelope smiled as she felt his tongue begging for her mouth to open. She happily let him in, their tongues were massaging against each other in a dance. Davis pushed his tongue inside her mouth to explore her hot moist mouth causing Penelope to moan at the feeling. After a couple of seconds, they pulled away panting and blushing. Penelope smiled at him as she got up from the swing leaving Davis on his knees confused.

"Where are you going?"

He asked. Penelope smiled as she picked up the goggles and clean the sand off them. She then made her way back to Davis as he got up from his knees.

"You can't let no one down because its who you are"

She said as she handed him the goggles but he shook his head refusing to grab them.

"No no no Penelope, I'm serious, I don't want..."

"I know and I'm serious too. You can't let no one down if you don't let me down. I love you and I will stand by you, despite knowing Kari..."

But Penelope was cut off by a pair of lips pressed against hers. A couple of seconds later, Davis pulled away from a surprise Penelope.

"Let's not talk about her right now okay. Right now its about us and only us"

Penelope gently smiled at him as she handed him the goggles once again and this time he put it on looking at her with a smile.

"I love you"

He said with love in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.

"I love you too"

She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close as their lips once again made full contact locking them into a kiss. After a few seconds they pulled away as they walked out of the park slowly as they headed to Penelope's home for to retrieve Demiveemon but Penelope offered to let him stay since its already late.

"Come on its no big deal"

"But..."

"Its only fair since I do spend a lot of nights over there at your apartment all the time"

"That's because you live far"

She mimicked him as she laughed. Davis playfully glared at her.

"Hey!"

He yelled as he tackled her to the couch landing on top of her as he tickled her. After they calm down from their laughing, they finally realized what kind of position they were in. Davis was in between Penelope's legs with her skirt slightly higher and his hands placed in both sides of Penelope's head. He looked down at her blushing and she was blushing and panting trying to catch her breathe. Davis quickly got off her.

"S-sorry about that"

He said with a blush on his face as he scratched the back of his head nervously. Penelope stood up in front of him, she also realized the position they were in as well.

"Its okay really"

She said with a smile as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Maybe one day when we are both ready we can get to there"

She said as she whispered it into his ear as she ran off running and laughing. Davis blushed and smiled as he also laughed and returned chasing after her. Until finally he pinned her on her bed, they were smiling and panting just as in the same position at the couch they were in the same position once again.

"So how long are we gonna wait?"

Davis asked with a smirk on his face causing Penelope to blush bright red.

A/N Rate and Comment