"No...why are you getting mad? If I don't want to go I'm not going. Go play with Jimin or Yoongi or whoever. What's the big deal if I don't want to go?" The usually passive Wheein snapped as she held on to her phone tightly, causing her knuckles to slowly turn white.

"It's because I came here with you! I want to play with you! And it's f****ing frustrating that you just keep hiding things from me! When the f**k did you even get a name? Or since when did you not like the water? I've always told you everything, Wheein! Everything!" Hwasa's sudden outburst made everyone worry as to whether they should intervene or not. Wheein – who was on the verge of tears – quickly stood up, now face to face with her best friend, who was glaring daggers at her.

"There are things that not even I want to know about me, Hyejin. So, before we end up fighting, I say we leave it there," Wheein's warning did not affect Hwasa at all as she paid no heed to her.

"I don't want to. I'm tired of waiting for you to tell me so, let's f***ing talk. I want for YOU to tell me what that name means. Who is Hyuna? And since when have you been afraid of the water? You work at an aquarium, Wheein! Come on!" Hwasa barked as Wheein finally looked away from her, "What are you not telling me? You have been smiling and goofing around, but did you really think I wouldn't know you were not okay? I'm your freaking best friend, Jung Wheein!".

"Its because you're my best friend that I can't tell you!" Wheein snapped as she quickly held on to her phone with both hands, which were slightly shaking out of anger, "If you knew...you wouldn't...nobody would get it..." She added.

"Okay, that's enough," Solar suddenly said, causing everyone to look at her, "I think we should head back to the hotel now. It was almost time anyway". Everyone briskly agreed as Solar quickly stood up and gave her car keys to Yoongi, who looked at her with puzzlement.

"I'll go with them," The blue haired boy didn't ask, he simply nodded as everyone began to pack their stuff before hoping in to their cars.

"I'm driving!" Wheein yelled as Hwasa jingled the keys in her hands, a crooked smile playing on the corners of her lips.

"I've got the keys, so I'm driving," Hwasa replied with ease as Solar quickly snatched it away from her.

"I'm driving. You two get on the back," Solar ordered, as the two young girls were about to protest, "Did I ask that I was driving or SAID that I was driving?" She added sternly as the Hwasa and Wheein gave a meek, "Said," before hoping on the backseats of the jeep. Solar swiftly hopped on the driver's seat and soon began her three-hour journey back to the hotel. The comforting silence, however, lasted very little when Hwasa began to batter Wheein with questions.

"Who is Hyuna?" Hwasa asked bluntly.

"Not your problem," Wheein replied with a frown.

"Since when have you been afraid of the water?" Hwasa questions.

"Long ago," Wheein briefly explains.

"Then why the f**k do you even work an a aquarium for?" Hwasa states more than asked.

"Ever heard of overcoming your fears by facing them?" Wheein replied curtly.

"Oh, is that why?" Hwasa asks, slightly surprised at the answer.

"Yes," Wheein said with a nod.

"Okay..." Hwasa said as Wheein turned to look outside her window, "So, who is Hyuna?".

"UGH! I'M SO DONE WITH YOU!!" Wheein screams before latching towards Hwasa who cursed as the smaller girl began to pull her silky long hair.

"Hey, hey! Stop shaking the car!" Solar barked, slapping someone's leg with her free hand while trying to keep her eyes on the road. She couldn't help but be slightly amused and extremely concerned over her friends. Never had Solar ever seen them fight like that. They would usually play around and end up with a bruise or two and they would also fight for small things...but they had never fought seriously like now.

Dandelion (Koi No Yokan Series - Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें