Moon Demon

Y/N's POV

I stand next to Ferid and Mika not far from me. Ferid looks out at what's left of the world after the virus killed the human, he wore a smile on his faces he watched the vampires in front of us drink the blood of the innocent people they had captured.
Ferid glances to the side and his smile only grew.
"Someone's spying on us," he says
"Huh?"I question
"We're being watched?"Mika questions
"Never mind that, by the way, Mika,won't you drink some blood too?"Ferid questioned.
Mika glared at the scene in front of him, a look of disgust on his face.
"Shut up. When I drink and what I drink is none of your business," he reply's
"Then what about you my sweet little Y/n?"
"You already know my answer, I refuse."
"But this battle is the only chance to get it from the source," Ferid says. "In the city, the law forbids this kind of thing. We aren't allowed to touch humans directly."
I stare at all the fallen people in front of me, I felt sick. Is this my fate? To become one of these vicious bloodsuckers?
"Ha!"Mika laughs. "How much attention did you pay to that law when you drank my blood? Ferid Bathory."
Ferid let's out a chuckle.
"Don't say such mean things, Mika. You were the one who approached me."He says with an evil glint in his eye."And then you used that chance to steal my gun and my map pointing the way out of the city."
I look up startled by what I overheard, did Mika really steal that stuff from Ferid? But what was it for?
"My entire family was slaughtered for your entertainment."
I stare at Mika in shock.
"My, my. Are you still upset about that little incident from years ago, even now that you're a vampire?"
Mika glared at Ferid before hopping down from the ledge we are on.
"No."He says. "The only one I'm mad at is myself for not having the power to protect my family."
I hop down as well, if Mika's going off I'd rather be with him then left with Ferid.
"Always so hard on yourself," he smirks. "You have but one family member left, little Yu Hyakuya. And you will do everything you can to ensure his safety."
Mika stopped from a moment. Looking almost as if he wanted to say something before he kept walking.
"By the way you two. You both really should drink these humans' blood." Freud calls. "When vampires are starved, we don't die. We go bad and turn into Demons."
Passing by one of the ones feeding, I noticed Mika stagger for a moment before grabbing a vial of blood attached to his waist. He gulped it down, looking as if he has not had blood in awhile. I was lucky enough to have some of Ferid's blood before we got here but Mika seems to rely solely on Krul's.
As Mika was wiping his mouth an explosion sounded behind us. We both whip around looking for the cause.
"Who's that?"Mika questioned.
A man stands at the center of it all staring directly at all of us.
"Oh my!" Ferid says moving towards us. "He killed several of us with that one strike alone. The humans are finally fielding their major players."
"Major players?" Mika questioned.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"The elite, even among their cute little vampire extermination units." He explains. "The Moon Demon Company."