Forever a vampire

Ferid's POV

I heard soft snoring in my ear, not that far into our journey back. She must have been exhausted, poor little thing. I take her up to my mansion and lay her in the bed in a spare room. She's going to make for a great companion. I smile as I look down at her sleeping face before leaving the room.

                        Y/n POV

I open my eyes slowly to stare at an unfamiliar room and I'm laying in a bed that is not my own. I sit up slowly and look around at the pink filled room, it was set up for a girl like me but why? and who did this?

 I sit up slowly and look around at the pink filled room, it was set up for a girl like me but why? and who did this?

I throw my legs over the side of the bed and stepped onto the cold floor. I noticed on a chair in the far corner were the clothes I was wearing yesterday, or last night it's hard to tell the time right now. The door opened and the vampire from then stepped in, I believe he said his name was Ferid.
"Ah, wonderful, your awake."He said walking over to me.
I nod slowly.
"Breakfast is almost here, we must get you dressed," he said walking over to the closet pulling out a light blueish gray dress with black trim and a floral pattern.
"This would look lovely on you, now let me help you get change."He said
"I-I can change myself."I say. "I don't need your help
"Oh, come now, there is no need to be so shy."
Ferid pulled me by the wrist into the bathroom where he started to undress me. By the time he finished, I was sure my face was bright red. This feels so wrong!
"You look lovely in that dress,now come,it's time for breakfast."

Ferid dragged me out of the room and down that hall to what seemed to be a dinning room

Ferid dragged me out of the room and down that hall to what seemed to be a dinning room. He let go of my hand and walked to a nearby door and opened it, pulling something out. He walks back over to me and it was then I realized it was another kid but not any kid,I know him. His name is Akayuki Ōkamiyati, he was my neighbor and my best friends for years. Akayuki was tied up and he seemed to be unconscious. What is Ferid doing with him?
"A-Akayuki, "I mumble.
"Oh dear, you know this one?" Ferid questioned.
"W-why is he here?" I asked stumbling over to Akayuki's limp body.
"This one is your breakfast Y/n."
"W-what!"
"We vampires can't survive on food like humans, we live on blood."
I stare up at Ferid with wide eyes but he just smiled, his blood-red eyes glistening with bloodlust. He grabbed Akayuki and brought him closer to me.
"Drink my darling, drink until your hearts content," Ferid said.
"I-I-I-"I stutter
"You what?" he asked.
"I can't do it," I whisper.
"What was that."
"I can't do it, "I say a little louder.
"Then let me show you how it's done."
Ferid brought Akayuki up to his mouth and bit into his neck.
"No!"I exclaim as he started to drink.
I reach out as if to try to stop him as tears pour down my cheeks. I know my pleads were useless but the thought that it might help made me keep reaching out for him.

 I know my pleads were useless but the thought that it might help made me keep reaching out for him

Akayuki starts to struggle but then he went limp. He was dead, my only friend in this mess is dead.
"Well that was fast," Ferid said unimpressed, "come here, Y/n, you may have some of my blood to sustain you."
I slowly walk towards him as he threw Akayuki's body aside. Ferid knelt down and offered me his neck. My stomach growled, it was painful, I'm hungry but I don't think I could live off of drinking someone else's blood. I lean towards his neck, opening my mouth and biting into his neck.
"Drink until you are full my little one."Ferid said
I don't like doing this but I drank his blood, I gripped onto Ferid's jacket as I slowly pulled back. He reached up and wiped some of the blood off his neck.
"I-I'm sorry."I mumble
"Why are you apologizing,you did nothing wrong," he said wiping my mouth was a napkin
I don't want to suck others blood for the rest of my life, especially not from the people I know. But that's my life now I don't want to but I'll have too.