Finding Yuichiro Hyakuya

Y/n's POV

It's been a few weeks since Krul visited me, and her along with Mika visits became more occasional and I've been feeling a little bit better since. I've had daily visits from the vampires Krul sends and it seemed to have helped, the voice stopped for the most part.
I pull my knees to my chest as I stare at a blank space on my wall and thinking of him. Ever since Krul's first visit I couldn't get Mikaela off my mind. The only thing that brought me back to reality from my thought was a sudden knock on the door.
"Come in!"I call.
The door opens and Ferid walks in, who else should I have expected.
"How do you feel my dear," he asked walking over to the bed.
"I'm fine," I replied looking up at him
"That's wonderful to hear."
Ferid smiled down at me before holding a bottle of blood towards me.
"Here, drink up."
"Thanks."
I grab the bottle and pull off the lid before gulping it down. It felt so good to be able to drink something, even if it's Ferid's blood. Ferid reached up and wiped the blood the got smudged around the rim of my mouth.
"Your a mess my dear."
"It's just been so long since I had a real serving I kinda got carried away."
"I see," Ferid smiles. "Do you think you can fight in a week's time?"
"I believe so."
"That's good to hear."
And with that, he left. What was that all about? I stood up from my bed and walked to my closet and pulled out my uniform.

 What was that all about? I stood up from my bed and walked to my closet and pulled out my uniform

I quickly got changed and headed out hoping Ferid wouldn't notice me leaving.
"My, my, you rushed out of there in a hurry where in the world are you going, my sweet little vampire?"
"Crap," I murmur as I slowly turn around. "Oh, hey Ferid, I didn't see you there."
I smile awkwardly as he walked closer to me.
"You know you shouldn't be out of bed," He says
"I'm fine," I say
"I hope you know I don't trust those words."
"I just want to know where my strengths stands, I was going to come straight to you, I promise."
"Very well then, come along."
Ferid grabs my hand and led me down the hall towards a room I haven't seen before.
"I'll go easy on you, only because you've been bedridden for a while," he says as he pushes the door open.
What hell did I get myself into? Behind the door was an empty room that looked big enough to have a small fight in without destroying all the walls. We step inside and the door instantly closed behind us. Ferid walked to the other side of the room and smiled at me.
"You may have the first move, my darling Y/n."
"Thanks for the pity,"I say sarcastically

                       Ferid's POV

I watch as Y/n disappeared from my vision, but her footsteps were so noisy I knew right away where she was going to attack from. I grab her foot before it hit my head and I threw her back. She stumbled backward before taking off again. She's not half bad for going up against me, but she did inherit part of my strength. I close my eyes and sped after her, catching her by the waist.
"I win," I say in a low voice.
She pulled away from my grip. Y/n flared up at me as if mad about my actions.                                        "You can't just grab me like that and claim that you won!"
I lean closer to her and smiled. "You're mine I hope you remember."
I tilted her head to the side and bit into her neck, her blood tasted almost like a candy. My sweet little snack was interrupted by a knock at the door. The door opened as I pulled back and Mika walked in.
"Queen Krul needs to speak with Y/n," he says
"Awe, what a pity, I will see later my little Y/n."

Y/n's POV

Ferid left the room leaving me and Mika alone.
"So what did Krul need to talk to me about?"I ask
"She doesn't need to talk to you," he admitted. 
"Then why did you come?"I ask.
"I overheard your conversation with Ferid, and he is not the vampire I would trust anyone alone with," he says.
"I really don't have a choice in the matter, he saved me from becoming livestock, and although this life isn't any better I would not want to live as the source for someone else."
"Then help me with something."
"Help you with what?"
"I am looking for a human boy named Yuichiro Hyakuya, find him and I can almost guarantee he will help us."
"How?"
"That is yet to be determined but do that for me and I will be forever grateful."
And with that, he left the room.