Vampire girl

"Please don't find me, please don't find me, please don't find me, "I whisper to myself
All the adults were killed and vampires were rounding up every kid they could find. terrified for their lives, every child around were trying to hide and I am no exception. I hid myself within my closet, hugging my knees tightly to my chest. I'm so scared, that I was shaking uncontrollably. The door to my room creaked open, followed by heavy footsteps along the noisy floorboards. On instinct I slap my hand over my mouth, trying to muffle any noise I may be making.
"I smell a little human girl, but where oh where in the world could she be?" someone said from outside the closet
I tried my best not to move a muscle and I thought my stillness was working when the door to my closet was ripped from its hinges, splinters of wood flying everywhere.
"Found you."
I looked up terrified that the vampire that had just found my hiding spot, their long silver hair and blood-red eyes glowing in the dark of the room.
"What a pretty little girl you are."He said getting down on one knee cupping my chin. "I know Queen Krul told me to stay to out of this and let the others do the work but what fun is that?"
I look up at him, feeling my words get louged in my throat.
"I'll make you a deal little one, I can spare your life and make it the best that you will ever exerience at the cost of you becoming my little servant."
He offered me his hand. His gaze seemed to make my body tremble more, which was not helped by the way he started stroking my cheek
"What wonderfully big eyes you have."
"W-what will happen to me if I accept your deal?" my whisper barely audible
"Why you'd become a vampire just like me," he smirked
"And if I refuse?"I Whisper again
"I'll kill you on the spot," he said, "because after all your just livestock to those like me."
My choices aren't good either way. I don't want to become a vampire but I also don't want to die here. I had no choice but to reach out a shaky hand and grasp his.
"I'll go with you, "I mumble
"That's wonderful news, now what is your name little one?"
"Y-Y/n"
"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n," he repeats
Does this man have some sort of fasination with names? I do not see the deal with him repeating mine so many times.
"Now, to make you mine."
The Vampire roles up his sleeve but before he did anything I asked, "w-what's your name?"
"You can call me Ferid."
And with that, he bit into his wrist causing blood to slowly trickle down his arm.
"Drink my blood little Y/n."
He brought his wrist to my mouth. Hesitantly, I parted my lips, wrapping my mouth around his bleeding wound. It tasted like iron, the taste almost unbearable. Within myself, I felt something change. It hurt, it was so painful that I wanted to scream. I felt my heartbeat quicken and I feared it might burst from my chest. I grabbed the fabric of my shirt, gripping it tightly and preparing for the worst, but then everything stopped, the pain, everything.
"Ferid, what are you doing here?"Someone asked
"Just looking for some livestock but instead I find this little Vampire."Ferid lied
Another vampire walked over to me, he knelt down and squeezed my cheeks with his thumb and index finger and i found myself wincing ever so slightly.
"She has fangs," he said astonished
"See, what did tell you,"Ferid says with a smile. "Now If you don't mind I'm going to take her back with me."
Ferid picked me up and placed me on his shoulder before he jumped out of my bedroom window.